The Ninja - Star Wars Vintage Parts Hunting & Props - UPDATE - Vintage PL-259 Connectors

Vintage Folmer Graflex w/Pat 2-Cell Flash

An awesome little pickup, this vintage Folmer Graflex w/Pat 2-Cell Flash is in great condition and is the 2nd of these I have been lucky enough to find, it will make a sweet addition to my Graflex collection.

View attachment 1410695

View attachment 1410699

View attachment 1410695View attachment 1410696View attachment 1410697View attachment 1410698View attachment 1410699View attachment 1410700
Folmer NY 2 cell - love it. Great addition to your collection, excellent mate

Thanks buddy, the Stands were made by Victor at DarkLyte Customs but unfortunately he has stopped making his awesome stands :( the Booster is a Roman Booster I picked it up to display with my vintage Browning Flash Hider & Barrel Sleeve, it threads on perfect and looks great.

View attachment 1410663

View attachment 1410664

View attachment 1410663View attachment 1410664
Looks great! Oh I wish Victor still made stands, he made the best stands. I sold my Macrobinoculars which I partly regret with the stand he made thinking dang I'm never getting a stand like that again. I cut my flash up to get the bearing off to fit into my Graflex Clamp for an Obi build. I do have an extra flash coming in the mail from Canada so I can display it. That's a nice way to do it.

Vintage Patterson Trident (MONO BLUE) Viewers for the ANH Detention Center Camera Prop (Completed) :D

I finally have in-hand here in Australia my 6x vintage Patterson Trident (MONO BLUE) Viewers for the ANH Detention Center Camera Prop.

2x Blue Lens Rim Viewers
4x White Lens Rim Viewers

I plan to match the screen used prop with the same configuration using the awesome kit from Phil Rebelscum, as eethan mentioned finding 6x of these accurate (MONO BLUE) Viewers takes some hunting, I had to check but I started hunting these back in June 2019 and finished in June 2020, thanks to poor packaging I also have 2x (MONO BLUE) White Lens Rim Viewers with slight damage which could easily be repaired, I will keep for spares just in-case until I finish my build.

Now to get Phil's kit here in my next Hunting Box from Dustin :D

1000.jpg

1001.jpg

1000.jpg1001.jpg

Looks great! Oh I wish Victor still made stands, he made the best stands. I sold my Macrobinoculars which I partly regret with the stand he made thinking dang I'm never getting a stand like that again. I cut my flash up to get the bearing off to fit into my Graflex Clamp for an Obi build. I do have an extra flash coming in the mail from Canada so I can display it. That's a nice way to do it.

Yeah I have the vintage Booster on my vintage Obi build (I still need a female BP) and the Browning Barrel Sleeve is still with Dustin newmagrathea on his work bench, it pops up in his build videos from time to time :D I keep thinking I need to get that sucker in a Hunting Box lol!!

Vintage AS Handwheels and Taps + Custom 3D Printed Armitage Shanks Display Pods

I finally got these sweet 3D Printed Armitage Shanks Display Pods by cphaeng in-hand so I can display a set of vintage AS Handwheels and Taps, these Display Pods are awesome too bad my photos let them down, I struggled with the lighting & reflections in the chrome, a big shout-out to cphaeng thanks buddy these look awesome :D

1002.jpg

1003.jpg

1004.jpg

1002.jpg1003.jpg1004.jpg

Star Wars Chronicles Episode IV V VI Vehicles Book NEW SEALED

I have been hunting a copy of Star Wars Chronicles Episode IV V VI Vehicles Book for the past year for Dustin newmagrathea I just received this amazing NEW SEALED copy which will be heading over to Dustin shortly :D

1005.jpg

1006.jpg

1005.jpg 1006.jpg 1007.jpg 1008.jpg

Book Description:

This is a Japanese-language book or magazine about science-fiction subjects related to anime and/or modeling.

This beautiful collector's book contains tonnes of information on the vehicles of the Star Wars universe, as shown in Episode IV, V, and VI. It includes hundreds of rare photos, many only rediscovered in recent years, in-depth comments (in Japanese), and is presented entirely in color. It's an impressive and comprehensive volume, and comes with a hard cover to protect it.

The vehicles covered in the book include:

[EPISODE IV - A NEW HOPE]

Rebel Blockade Runner/Imperial Star Destroyer/Escape Pod/Sandcrawler/Luke's Landspeeder/Luke's Skyhopper/Lars' Landspeeder/Back-ground Landspeeder/Millennium Falcon/Death Star/TIE Fighter/TIE Advanced x1/Yavin4 Secret Rebel Base/X-wing Starfighter/Y-wing Starfighter

[EPISODE V - THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK]

Imperial Star Destroyer/Probot Hyperspace Pod/Hoth Echo Base/Rebel Snowspeeder/Cannon Sled/Rebel Transport/All Terrain Armored Transport (AT-AT)/All Terrain Scout Transport (AT-ST)/Executor/Millennium Falcon/TIE Bomber/Slave I/Twin-Pod Cloud Car/Rebel Cruiser/Back-ground Spaceships

[EPISODE VI - RETURN OF THE JEDI]

Death Star II/Imperial Shuttle/KHETANNA/Desert Skiff/X-wing Starfighter/Y-wing Starfighter/Millennium Falcon/HOME ONE/Mon Calamari MC80 Star Cruiser/Corellian Corvette/All Terrain Scout Transport (AT-ST)/74-Z Speeder Bike/All Terrain Armored Transport (AT-AT)/A-wing Starfighter/B-wing Starfighter/TIE Interceptor/Dornean gunship, and more.

A must-have for any Star Wars vehicle modeller, collector, or superfan, this book is something special!

All text in Japanese, 320 pages.

Book Reference Photos:

1021.jpg1022.jpg

1023.jpg1024.jpg

1010.jpg1011.jpg1012.jpg1013.jpg1014.jpg1015.jpg1016.jpg1017.jpg1018.jpg1019.jpg1020.jpg

I'm looking for one desperately :love: but it seems that this book is well kept in strong safes :(

Yeah Scott agreed, the book seems to be at the top of everyone's wish list, I think if I kept this sucker & posted hey I just picked up this awesome book..... Dustin newmagrathea would have sent a hitman downunder lol!!
Haha. I thought I bought a Vehicles book until Dustin made it clear to me that it had Darth Vader on the front. Lol ,Dang it!

Last edited:
Haha. I thought I bought a Vehicles book until Dustin made it clear to me that it had Darth Vader on the front. Lol ,Dang it!

Bugger... yeah the Vehicle book is illusive, there is plenty of the other book on evilbay & other sites in Japan, the hunt continues...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back