The Ninja - Star Wars Vintage Parts Hunting & Props - UPDATE - Vintage Folmer 3-Cell Flash

I made a comment on Dustin's part 5 video. If either of you need help with the flight helmet, let me know. I have restored dozens of them and I believe I can answer any questions that you have.
Bob

I made a comment on Dustin's part 5 video. If either of you need help with the flight helmet, let me know. I have restored dozens of them and I believe I can answer any questions that you have.
Bob

Hi Bob,

Thanks for reaching out I am sure we will hit you up if we have any issues, hope you are enjoying the hybrid helmet build as much as we are :D

Ian

Hunting Box from Germany

I recently received a hunting box from my good buddy Markus OdiWan72 the box includes some awesome NOS items and other items, I need to give a big shout out to Markus for all his help, thanks mate :cool:

View attachment 1470468

View attachment 1470468

Hunting Items:

NOS Volvo Instrument Cluster

I picked up two of these NOS Instrument Clusters from Dennis Blue Snaggletooth on FB, which came in the original cardboard box ( I will be putting these in the JY) the other NOS Instrument Cluster I hunted and will keep for my display.

View attachment 1470469

View attachment 1470469

NOS Ewr 7211 Hirschmann UKW & LMK Plugs

Markus found this awesome NOS Ewr 7211 Hirschmann unit for me, which I will be adding to my Fett display.

View attachment 1470474

View attachment 1470471View attachment 1470472View attachment 1470473View attachment 1470474

NOS Ever Ready Slimline Pocket Torch (ESB Yoda Lamp)

I previously posted when I hunted this unit along with two other Pens, which I shared with Markus OdiWan72 & Colin db94

View attachment 1470475

View attachment 1470475View attachment 1470476

UHER Stereo MIX 500 Unit

I picked up 3x of these units and Markus took apart the other 2x and saved the Face Plates for display and Sliders for the HIC Panels.

View attachment 1470470

View attachment 1470470
Whoah! Didn’t know the Uher plates were on HIC. Cool!

Vintage Flight Helmet hybrid Red-5 X-Wing Helmet Build

Update for the vintage Flight Helmet hybrid Red-5 X-Wing Helmet Build, Dustin newmagrathea has completed the attachment of the mohawk to the helmet, which looks freaking awesome, he has also updated the Build Log on his blog, check out the link below to see the build progress.

33.jpg

33.jpg

Vintage Flight Helmet hybrid Red-5 X-Wing Helmet Build - Part 8

Update for the vintage Flight Helmet hybrid Red-5 X-Wing Helmet Build, Dustin newmagrathea posted the Part 8 video.

This video is Part-3 of the 3x part series attaching the mohawk, with the mohawk now fully attached, the helmet looks amazing Dustin has done an awesome job with this build :cool:

Vintage Flight Helmet hybrid Red-5 X-Wing Helmet Build - Part 9

Update for the vintage Flight Helmet hybrid Red-5 X-Wing Helmet Build, Dustin newmagrathea posted the Part 9 video.

Dustin attached the Front Cap to the Mohawk and is now planning a few small items to be done before painting, the helmet is looking awesome!!

Vintage Hales No.3

I recently picked up this minty vintage Hales No.3 its missing a few parts including the Windvane Ring but I have an accurate vintage Windvane Ring with Dustin which I will use + other vintage pieces to complete the Hales, which will make an awesome display along with my other Hales :cool:

1095.jpg

1096.jpg

1095.jpg1096.jpg

Ninja,
Tell Justin to pick up screw driver tip that has a U cut in it. This will hold the nutserts while he tightens the visor cover. Most hardware stores have these in the hardware isles. Or you can just epoxy or glue them so they do not turn.
He should just tint the clear visor yellow and skip using the other one. New visors are available if the one you have is beyond use.
An interior styrofoam liner can be purchased off ebay or from "Government Sales" private web site,not US gvmt. If you did not save the one that came w/the helmet.
Love it all so far!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back