The Ninja - Star Wars Vintage Parts Hunting & Props - UPDATE - Vintage Torsten Hallman GP Chest Protector

Custom LEGO Millennium Falcon with full Interior

UPDATE 7

I received the 2x Voltaic V25 6400mAh USB Always On Battery Backup Power Banks a nice little inclusion that I was not aware of in the kit is an USB Solar Charger which I will test & see if this is an option I can use, it would be an awesome way to never need to worry about the battery levels.

796.jpg

I also marked out my hardware location plan, I still need to make considerable modifications so the parts can fit whilst maintaining structural strength to hold the weight & trying to keep the build as close as possible to what is seen on the 32" screen model.

797.jpg

796.jpg 797.jpg

Hunting Box Mail Call

I received a Hunting Box from my good buddy Markus OdiWan72 some of the items we have been holding for sometime waiting for international shipping to become more reliable, thanks buddy for all your help with the items & shipping (y)

798.jpg

798.jpg

I picked up this bulk lot of 6x vintage Powder Flask at auction, which included a very nice but not so close-ish match of the Powder Flask used as part of the ANH Jawa ION Blaster, still it will make a sweet addition to my vintage Jawa display items.

799.jpg

799.jpg

Highlights:

Vintage handmade Powder Flask not screen accurate but still a very cool item in awesome condition given its age & likely usage over the years.

800.jpg

800.jpg 801.jpg 802.jpg 803.jpg

Vintage M95 Pouch always nice to find these in great condition.

804.jpg

804.jpg 805.jpg 806.jpg 807.jpg

Vintage Schneider - Kreuznach Arriflex - Cinegon Lens (minty) keeping this one for display, I also picked up an Arriflex - Cine - Xenon Lens which is good for display as the external case is similar to the Cinegon Lens used to make the vintage Droid Restraining Bolts.

808.jpg

808.jpg

Vintage Hengstler Counter Parts.

809.jpg

809.jpg

Vintage Schneider - Kreuznach Arriflex - Cinegon Lens

I got lucky and was able to pick up another vintage Schneider - Kreuznach Arriflex - Cinegon Lens for a great price, these are used to build the OT Droid Restraining Bolts, this one will make a nice addition to my display.

810.jpg

810.jpg 811.jpg 812.jpg 813.jpg 814.jpg 815.jpg 816.jpg 817.jpg

That looks like it's in great condition. Congrats on another great find :D (y)
I'd love to find one of these, & turn it into a restraining bolt.

Thanks buddy the plan for this one was to ship to Dustin newmagrathea as he has been looking & most Lens are mega priced, but unfortunitly the auction house would only ship to my registered PayPal address and double international shipping would make the price too expensive, the hunt continues for one for Dustin, I guess that is now 2x more I need to hunt ;)

I think the machining marks on those are really cool!

Interesting the lower necks seem to be different diameters

Hunting Box from the UK

Some days are just better then others, I received this hunting box with some cool treasures from my good buddy Colin db94, thanks mate for all your help on this one Royal Mail & COVID were not going to beat you :)

Highlights:

2x Mono Blue Trident Viewers used as part of the ANH Detention Center Camera

2x Ever Ready Pen Torches used as part of the ESB Yoda Lamp

2x Pickle Forks used as part of ANH R2D2

2x SW-10 COUGHTRIE Glasgow vintage Lamps

5x SW-10 COUGHTRIE Lamp Tops used as hallway lights on the OT Falcon & ANH Luke Farm House outside Crates

Milbro 4x20 Scope with Retail Box

Model 7 4x20 Scope with Retail Box

M38 Telescope

Ti2000 Calculator with Red LED

Mamiya W8 Camera used as the base for the ANH Luke STUNT Macros

British Army H & S 1943 Big Back Pack used for one of the baby Yoda bags in The Mandalorian

Pulce 40 Spear Gun Pump

Built Items:

Big shout-out to Marcas kurtyboy

ANH Luke Droid Cleaning Tool

ANH Jawa Alternate / Stunt Blaster Graflex Clamp Fitting

826.jpg

824.jpg 825.jpg 826.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back