The Ninja - Star Wars Vintage Parts Hunting & Props UPDATE Vintage Fett & Vader Display + RAF MPP S92 Camera Kits & 7x MPP Microflash

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

The Ninja

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
5x SW-10 COUGHTRIE Lamp Tops

831.jpg

831.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

The Ninja

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Vintage Webley & Scott No2 MKI Flare Pistol

I received an awesome package today :D

I picked up this very minty vintage Webley & Scott No2 MKI Flare Pistol + discharged Flare Shell from a Dealer in Canada who thought the pistol had not been fired which is amazing if correct as it's 100+ years old and whilst the Webley & Scott No2 MKI Flare Pistol was not used as an OT prop it will still make a nice addition to my vintage parts ESB EE-3 display, which I will be posting more about in the coming weeks / months :D

I need to give a big shout-out to David Edraven99 who helped me contact the Dealer, thanks buddy (y)

840.jpg

841.jpg

842.jpg

843.jpg

840.jpg 841.jpg 842.jpg 843.jpg

The Ninja

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That is really beautiful! I've never seen a shell from one of those. That's so cool! :D (y)
Were you able to get that INTO Australia?

Thanks buddy yeah the Dealer tossed the discharged Flare Shell in as a gift :)

It took plenty of organizing & emails to get all the written confirmations but once sorted it went through Customs with no issues :)