The Ninja - Star Wars Vintage Parts Hunting & Props - UPDATE - Vintage Folmer 3-Cell Flash

Re: My Star Wars Real Parts Hunting and Props - The Ninja

Fantastic collection.

As a cameraman in the industry and photographer, I find myself obsessed with the 4 cell Graflex even though they never appeared in the films. Having one on display with the reflector is going to make for a smoking display.

Enjoy your treasure!

Thanks Panaflex when I get organized I will post a few photos of my Graflex Collection all together, I currently have displayed;

Graflex 2-Cell Flash
Graflex 3-Cell Flash
Graflex 4-Cell Flash
Graflex 5-Cell Flash

Along with 4x Folmer Graflex 3-Cell Flash + 3x Graflex Inc. 3-Cell Flash + 6x Slave Units + extra 4-Cell & 5-Cell Extension Bottoms, I also hunted a Folmer Graflex 2-Cell Bottom which was a cool pickup.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vintage AS Handwheels

I hunted 3x sets of vintage AS Handwheels over the past months, 2x sets are Sink Taps and 1x set is Bath Taps, which I thought would make a nice addition to my collection & display.

I have since sold one of the Handwheels to my buddy NickCline who wanted to upgrade his vintage AS Handwheel on his amazing vintage parts Obi build.

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

22.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg 25.jpg 26.jpg 27.jpg

Last edited:

this is crazy, you got 3 sets in a couple months and I never got a sigle handwheel! I don't know how you do it :wacko

That's crazy! I've been hunting for months for these on the taps, with ZERO luck. I don't know how you do it.

this is crazy, you got 3 sets in a couple months and I never got a sigle handwheel! I don't know how you do it :wacko

That's crazy! I've been hunting for months for these on the taps, with ZERO luck. I don't know how you do it.

Thanks guys I am thinking it has more to do with too much spare time and lack of sleep lol!! but seriously I do spend the majority of everyday hunting, it keeps me busy and I enjoy researching & hunting new items.

Okay, now I don't wanna look at this thread anymore.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

well, I certainly hope that you almost gone everything you want because you don't leave us any chances :$

consider the fact, ian searches almost every waking hour...contemplate that for a minute :)

and not very much of it is one feebay. so most of you would not have found what he has anyway ;)

Vintage Praco Flashmaker Model B VD Yoda Build

Previously I posted a photo of the 2x Vintage Praco Flashmaker's I had hunted and said I would post the build photos, I have been distracted with heath issues but had sometime today to take photos.

I commissioned Seneca to do the conversion and used the following parts;

Vintage Praco Flashmaker Model B
Vintage Fujimi 1/16 '77 Lamborghini Countach LP500S Front Wheel Rim
Cast Oil Pan & Grips by sjanish
2-56 x 1/2" Round Head Brass Screw
PEM Self-Clinching Nut
4-40 x 1/8" Screw for PEM Nut

28.jpg

28.jpg29.jpg 30.jpg 31.jpg 32.jpg 33.jpg

Last edited:

Vintage Graflex Day

An awesome vintage Graflex Day I received these Graflex babies & M38 Scope and SuperMax Hairdryer for the Vibro Axe a while back from trooper the minty Graflex Inc. 3-Cell & 7" Reflector in the original Retail Box is my favorite :D

34.jpg

35.jpg

34.jpg 35.jpg

Last edited:

Fujimi Lamborghini Countach LP500S 1/16 Scale Model Kit - NOS Sealed Parts Bags

I received 2x Model Kits this week both are NOS with Sealed Parts Bags, which I plan to keep "as is" and display.

The Fujimi Lamborghini Countach LP500S 1/16 Scale Model Kit Front Rim was used as the Emitter on the original Praco VD Yoda Saber.

36.jpg

37.jpg

36.jpg 37.jpg

Revell H-902 Visible V8 1:4 Scale Model Kit - NOS Sealed Parts Bags

The Revell H-902 Visible V8 1:4 Scale Model Kit Parts where used on many of the ESB & ROTJ Props as outlined on PofSW.

38.jpg

39.jpg

38.jpg 39.jpg

Parts of Star Wars - Revell V-8 Engine Model

40 Revell H-902 Visible V8 Model Kit.jpg

Last edited:

Vintage Haul & RPF Props...

I just received a Hunting Box from Jerry trooper with some cool vintage stuff I hunted & RPF Props I had purchased.

5x Vintage OTIS Boards from 1974, 1975 & 1976

2x Vintage SMLE RFI Grenade Cups

1x Vintage Exactra 20 Calculator with Instruction Booklet & Padded Pouch

1x Vintage Hengstler 400 Counter

Vintage Vibro Axe Parts hunted & from Psab keel

Rogue One Galen Erso Message Drive from Trooper_trent

Imperial Conveyex Train Security Key from Trooper_trent

Sabacc Deck Case from Djblingbling1

41.jpg

Last edited:
Re: The Ninja - Star Wars Real Parts Hunting and Props

ANH Luke HERO Macrobinoculars

Firstly big shout out to Jerry @trooper & Scott @scottjua for their help way back when I was collecting the cameras.

I commissioned Troy @Seneca to build this amazing prop for me, we went with slight weathering on the high edges and non-painted Lens.

Troy also custom built the Wedge, the Reveal Board from an Exactra Calculator and EL Sheet in the Viewer Hood with the Bantha Image from the movie, which looks really cool and gives a wow factor when friends look at the prop, most people cant believe the weight and details of this prop.

42.jpg

42.jpg 43.jpg 44.jpg 45.jpg 46.jpg 47.jpg 48.jpg

Last edited:
Re: The Ninja - Star Wars Real Parts Hunting and Props

Did you get the scopes for reasonable prices or did you pay the going rate for them?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back