The Ninja - Star Wars Vintage Parts Hunting & Props - UPDATE - Vintage Junex Sabrina 23 Carpet Sweeper

I just noticed a typo in my original post it should have been - Han ESB (not ANH typo) Welding Goggles.

I still have the same views as the typical vintage BOC Goggles that can be found do not appear to be the same as the Screen Goggles but like I posted they still make a nice display until the accurate goggles can be hunted.

View attachment 1037098

View attachment 1037098 View attachment 1037099 View attachment 1037100 View attachment 1037101

do you have any other shots of Chewie's tool here?

Hales Grenade #4 Started

4x Hales Restoration Commission

Latest WIP pics from Dustin newmagrathea shows Hales Grenade #4 has started and coated in paint stripper, this Hales will take the most work to clean & restore, thanks buddy (y)

452.jpg

452.jpg

4x Hales Restoration Commission Finished

Latest WIP pics from Dustin newmagrathea shows the completed vintage Hales Grenade #1 #2 #3 #4 along with the removed vintage Browning Booster from the Barrel Sleeve, final videos will be posted shortly.

Dustin did an an amazing job cleaning & restoring my Hales, its was a pleasure working on this project with him and following the process with the WIP photos and videos.

Before:
Hales #1 #4 #2 #3

453.png

After:
Hales #1 #2 #3 #4

454.jpg

453.png 454.jpg

Thanks again buddy for all your time & effect and the results you achieved, I could not be happier with the completed vintage Hales & Booster :love:

Framed Obi Photo & Signature

I just received my Obi Photo & Alec Guinness Authentic Signature back from the framer, the COA is on the back of the frame, I really like the layout and simple clean frame, I now need to find a special place to hang & display :love:

455.jpg

455.jpg

4x Hales Restoration Commission UPDATE!!

Even though Dustin had finished the 4x Hales Restoration Commission we were frustrated that we could not get #1 Frag Body & Brass Neck apart as my preferred option for my Obi build was to use #1 Frag Body + #2 Brass Neck & Windvane.

Latest update video from Dustin newmagrathea

Hales #1 Will Not Defeat Me

Dustin, buddy that was a funny start and OMG I jumped back when that sucker popped off lol!! thanks for not giving up :D

You need to patient that method (y)

Today is the best day :love:

Vintage Swans Ski Goggles

I recently picked these vintage Swans Ski Goggles (blue version)

I have been researching & searching for the goggles used by Luke & Rebel Troopers on Hoth in ESB, I was hoping to include in a display with an all vintage Folmer New York Wampa Cave saber & Hoth Macro Markus OdiWan72 Kit.

I am now hopeful that Dustin newmagrathea can work his magic and we can paint the Swan Goggles white to match the screen used googles.

457.jpg

457.jpg 458.jpg 459.jpg

Last edited:
Vintage Swans Ski Goggles

I recently picked these vintage Swans Ski Goggles (blue version)

I have been researching & searching for the goggles used by Luke & Snow Troopers on Hoth in ESB, I was hoping to include in a display with an all vintage Folmer New York Wampa Cave saber & Hoth Macro Markus OdiWan72 Kit.

I am now hopeful that Dustin newmagrathea can work his magic and we can paint the Swan Goggles white to match the screen used googles.

View attachment 1048366

View attachment 1048366 View attachment 1048367 View attachment 1048368

Shouldn't be an issue to make the accurate.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back