The Ninja - Star Wars Vintage Parts Hunting & Props - UPDATE - Vintage Folmer 3-Cell Flash

Re: The Ninja - Star Wars Real Parts Hunting and Props

Did you get the scopes for reasonable prices or did you pay the going rate for them?

I hunted the M19 for $58 which was an amazing find, I picked up the Periscope from a family which had it stored since WW2 I posted photos on page 1 post #15 and the other M38 & M47 scopes were between $50 to $110 each.

I hunted the M19 for $58 which was an amazing find, I picked up the Periscope from a family which had it stored since WW2 I posted photos on page 1 post #15 and the other M38 & M47 scopes were between $50 to $110 each.
That's ace, you've done brilliantly to get them for that price!

Vintage Folmer Graflex Corp New York 3-Cell Flash

Awesome day, I received this amazing minty Vintage Folmer Graflex Corp New York 3-Cell Flash today, big thanks to Jerry trooper for his help as I was GEO Blocked, Jerry said on my OCD scale this is a solid 9.9 not sure you can get better lol!!

The stamping alignment is slightly off for the ESB Wampa Cave so I may keep this one for display and keep hunting.

Some days are just better then others :D

51.JPG

51.JPG 52.JPG 53.JPG 54.JPG 55.JPG 56.JPG 57.JPG 58.JPG

Last edited:

ya, looking this over I don't believe it ahs ever been used, there are no signs that a reflector was ever put on, nor are there any scratches on the pins that a cord had been put on.

Vintage Kalimar Six Sixty Camera

I just hunted this mega rare Vintage Kalimar Six Sixty Camera in amazing condition, which Jerry @trooper rated as a solid 9.8/10 and said its in as minty condition as his display 660 cameras.

The Kalimar Six Sixty Camera & 80mm Lens also comes with the 52mm & 150mm Lens.

I will be selling this one to help fund other items - SOLD

1.JPG

1.JPG60.JPG 61.JPG 62.JPG 63.JPG 64.JPG 65.JPG 66.JPG 67.JPG 68.JPG 69.JPG 70.JPG

Last edited:

Vintage Kobold Droid Callers

I hunted these vintage Kobold Flashes over a few months which includes an accurate Black Kobold for Han ANH & Silver Kobolds for Jawa ANH, Luke ANH, Han ESB & Han ROTJ.

I commissioned Troy Seneca to paint & weather the Droid Callers to give a screen accurate appearance.

Jawa ANH - Silver Kobold | Topper from HB1098S | Bulb Socket & Vintage D-Ring (No Clip)

Luke ANH - Silver Kobold | Topper from HB1098S | Bulb Socket & Vintage D-Ring

Han ANH - Black Kobold | DEC Camera Screw Mount dmachinist

Han ESB - Silver Kobold (No Bulb Holder)

Han ROTJ - Silver Kobold | 3/8" Socket Cap Screw (No Clip)

71.jpg

Last edited:
Aunt Beru's Kitchen Jug - Prequels

It took me sometime to research & find the accurate Jug but I was able to hunt the Water Filter Jug here locally which was used as the Jug in Aunt Beru's Kitchen in the Prequels, which were partially filmed here in Australia.

It appears the blue cap was either painted white or recast in white plastic.

72.jpg

73.jpg 75.jpg

Last edited:
Vintage Hunting Box

I received another Hunting Box during the site upgrade from my buddy Jerry trooper with some very cool vintage items I have hunted over the past few months, including my first Folmer Telegraph 3-Cell Flash & the minty Folmer Graflex New York 3-Cell Flash, which is way cool;

Folmer Telegraph 3-Cell 6/10

Folmer Graflex NY 3-Cell 9.9/10

Folmer Graflex w/Pat 3-Cell 8/10

Graflex Inc 3-Cell 9+/10
Graflex Inc 3-Cell 9/10

4x Slave Units + 4x Handles

1x 7" Reflector
2x 5" Reflector

Black Kobold Flash 10/10 Mint

Jawa/Raider Belt

2x Claws for my SMLE Cups

4x Hengstler 400 Eagle Countes

Parker Hale RCH.3 Scope Rings

DV6 Vintage Bracket from kurtyboy

Cast Parts for Vibro Axe from zorg

Graflite 3-Cell MIB
Graflite Reflector
Graflite Slave + Handle

76.jpg

1980's AS Handwheels

I recently hunted these 3x sets of 1980's AS Taps & Handwheels in nice condition from a really lovely lady who was doing a renovation, they are not the accurate 1970's AS Handwheels used on the ANH Obi Screen Saber but I think would still make a nice display piece or even as some do a nice vintage handwheel whilst looking for the 1970's AS Handwheel.

82.jpg

Last edited:
NOS M95 Ammo Pouch Luke ANH Belt Pouch

I hunted this NOS M95 Ammo Pouch, pretty amazing to find a vintage Ammo Pouch from this period in such minty condition, the family had stored the original issue uniform & leather items since new.

View attachment 940877
View attachment 940878View attachment 940880 View attachment 940879 View attachment 940881
That looks like a fairly easy leather prop to replicate.
There is a line of stitching on the side, what's going on inside of that thing? a divider?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back