The Ninja - Star Wars Vintage Parts Hunting & Props - UPDATE - Vintage Torsten Hallman GP Chest Protector

NOS The Marking of Star Wars 2007 Publication

I was recently able to pickup a NOS copy of The Marking of Star Wars 2007 HC Publication, it only has some minor shelf wear on the jacket, this book will make a cool addition to my Star Wars reference books :D

460.jpg

461.jpg

460.jpg 461.jpg

I absolutely love that book! I have all 3 (ANH, ESB, & ROTJ) in hardcover & digital (on my iPad). The amount of info in them is incredible!
Congrats on a great pick, my friend. Enjoy the read :) (y)

4x Hales Restoration Commission Finished

It's time :)

Dustin newmagrathea has finished my Hales commissions & measuring the Hales as we are putting together a data base of Hales measurements that people will be able to add their Hales info so we can compile data on the variations.

The Hales parts have been slightly reconfigured from Dustin videos;

Videos / Hales Final Config;

#1- #1 Frag + #2 Neck + #2 Windvane (Keep)

#2- #2 Frag + #3 Neck + #1 Windvane

#3- #3 Frag + #4 Neck + #3 Windvane

#4- #4 Frag + #1 Neck + #4 Windvane

Hales #1
1-1 MY HALES.jpg 1-2 MY HALES.jpg 1-3 MY HALES.jpg 1-4 MY HALES.jpg

Hales #2
2-1.jpg 2-2.jpg 2-3.jpg 2-4.jpg

Hales #3
3-1.jpg 3-2.jpg 3-3.jpg 3-4.jpg

Hales #4
4-1.jpg 4-2.jpg 4-3.jpg 4-4.jpg

The Making of The Empire Strikes Back 2010 Publication & The Making of Return of the Jedi 2013 Publication

I finally received my copies of The Making of The Empire Strikes Back 2010 Publication & The Making of Return of the Jedi 2013 Publication, they only have some minor shelf wear on the jacket, these books complete my set and will make a cool addition to my Star Wars reference books :)

478.jpg

479.jpg

480.jpg

481.jpg

478.jpg 479.jpg 480.jpg 481.jpg

I have them all in hardcover & digital. Totally worth it!
The digital versions have video & audio clips as well as photos. The hardcovers, it's just nice to see & hold something tangible.

Great pick on the scope! (y)

i have a good pattern for the shape, just need some one with the means of bending correctly, a simple vise does not work well

nice camera , great display piece !!!

Vintage AS Handwheel (Cold)

I got another step closer to my vintage Obi build today, with Dustin newmagrathea receiving my drilled AS Handwheel with vintage D-Ring back from Scott scottjua this has been a team effort with Chris teecrooz helping with stripping & cleaning of the Handwheel prior to sending to Scott along with the tedious hours sizing & testing vintage D-Rings until we found a good match, a big thanks to guys for your help (y)

488.jpg

488.jpg

Didn‘t you tell me that hunting has been slow recently? Well...obviously not

I recognise the Skiff Guard pike parts in one bag, but what is to the far right?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back