The Ninja - Star Wars Vintage Parts Hunting & Props - UPDATE - Vintage Junex Sabrina 23 Carpet Sweeper

Proffieboard v2.2

I received today 2x Proffieboard v2.2

I am not into FX sabers but now I have the new Proffieboard v2.2 I have something special being commissioned... TBA :ninja:

511.jpg

511.jpg

I love that Hensoldt, The Ninja! Markus is a real pro at finishing these scopes. He did one (actually maybe two) for me before and afterward they looked completely natural while still looking war-weary somehow. I guess that is why OdiWan72 is the master!

The Mandalorian Speeder Driver Goggles (Bert from The Big Bang Theory) Identified

I'd stay off the ice if I was you!... lol!!

These Googles jumped straight out at me when I was watching episode 1 as Roy roygilsing had asked me last week to do some unrelated goggle hunting for a project he was working on... talk about timing lol!!

512.jpg

512.jpg 513.jpg 514.jpg

515.jpg

516.jpg

515.jpg 516.jpg

WW1 German Flying Goggles

517.jpg

517.jpg

These Goggles were issued by the flying school at Döberitz.

The military training Doeberitz, also known as Army School Döberitz or Infantry School Döberitz from 1910 also Fliegerschule Döberitz Royal Prussian Flying Corps, was an important military training ground in Dallgow in Berlin and one of the largest of its kind.

It served to troops training of the army, to Unteroffiziers and officer training and the training of pilots and the testing of new aircraft.

Last edited:
Awesome Hunting Box including vintage MPP Microflash Large B Port Single Step Shroud & MPP Camera Kits + AS Handwheels and more..

I am absolutely stoked its like Star Wars Christmas, I received this awesome Hunting Box from my good buddy Colin db94 from Scotland, I can't thank Colin & his wife (the most for putting up with my stuff in her home) for helping & the great packaging of the items, this was by far the largest & heaviest Hunting Box I have received weighing in at 21.5kg.

519.jpg

The Hunting Box includes some amazing items I recently won at auction & hunted in the UK, including;

MPP MICROFLASH Large B Port Single Step Shroud + 2x extra MPP Clamps

MPP MICRO-TECHNICAL Royal Navy Camera Kit 0553/460-9308 with 1x MPP Clamp & 2x Short MPP Tubes 0553/162410 and Accessories

MPP MICRO-TECHNICAL RAF S92 Camera 14A/4663

MPP RAF S92 6x Film Holders in Bakelite Carry Case 14A/4675

AS Handwheels

SINGLE POINT Scope

SOLITRON BLX40 Silicon Transistors TO5

&

Some very cool gifts from Colin, Scottish Fire & Rescue Service Cap & Beanie and Star Wars Comic Books, thanks buddy (y)

520.jpg

521.jpg

522.jpg

519.jpg 520.jpg 521.jpg 522.jpg

I will be posting more details & closeup photos of some of the items.

Last edited:
Vintage SinglePoint Scope

I won this SinglePoint Scope for a really good price, the Cone has been previously glued and needs cleaning & re-gluing, also its missing one Cap maybe someone out there has a spare but I am really happy to add a vintage SinglePoint Scope to my collection.

523.jpg

523.jpg 524.jpg 525.jpg 526.jpg

Vintage SinglePoint Scope

I won this SinglePoint Scope for a really good price, the Cone has been previously glued and needs cleaning & re-gluing, also its missing one Cap maybe someone out there has a spare but I am really happy to add a vintage SinglePoint Scope to my collection.

View attachment 1085789

View attachment 1085789 View attachment 1085790 View attachment 1085791 View attachment 1085792

I think that's the cleanest Singlepoint Scope I've seen in a very long time.

Vintage Royal Navy MPP MICRO-TECHNICAL Camera Kit 0553/460-9308

I am super excited about this MPP Camera Kit, I had not seen these Serial Numbers before associated with MPP Camera Kits & Microflash, so I sent photos & discussed the kit with a few people, who had also not seen these Serial Numbers.

I went searching and found that the kit was issued to the Royal Navy from 1965 as the MPP MICRO-TECHNICAL Camera Kit 0553/460-9308.

The Royal Navy was first issued with MPP Cameras on the 11 March 1965, these were the MkVII and were used as both technical & hand held press cameras, they were followed by the MkVIII. The MPP camera is identifiable within the service by the Royal Navy Demand Number 0553 460 9308 and the NATO stock reference number 6720 99 460 9308. The original Admiralty Pattern Number for the outfit was 220 454 whilst the camera body was patterned No. 162 338.

The 2x Short MPP Tubes in the kit are Numbered 0553/162410.

There was also a typed sheet of all Serial Numbers located inside the Case Lid.

This Royal Navy MPP MICRO-TECHNICAL Camera Kit is an awesome piece of MPP & military history & a very cool inclusion in my collection :D

I now have MPP Camera Kits from the 3x Services;

RAF S92 14A/4662 issued from 1954

Army W6/ S92 issued from 1960, the Police were also issued similar kits to the Army from mid 1970's

Royal Navy 0553/460-9308 issued from 1965

528.jpg

529.jpg

530.jpg

528.jpg 529.jpg 530.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back