The New Breed - (Concept Art Updated 1/26/12)

Clan Leader

This is my first post, I've watched the website for a long time and a few months ago I became a member. I've wanted a suit for longer than I can remember and I am about to start on my first suit for myself and depending on how the first goes I'm going to do a female pred suit and then two more suits for a couple buddies of mine.

These are the drawings of the four suits that are going to be built. I'm going to start buying all of the tools and materials in the next couple weeks and then I'm getting started. I wanted to put this thread up to keep myself motivated with the suits and to show how I'm going to make them. I have some ideas of what I'm going to do for all of the different parts, some of them might be good and some might not work the way that I want them to. I would appreciate any input people might have about anytime throughout the building process.

Here is my final sketch for the bio that will go with my suit (Green and Black Pred)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude love the drawings, very cool designs, and will really like to see more; BUT please post this CONCEPT ARTS in the RIGHT SECTION.

Welcome to the Lair bud !!

Really digging that CompuGaunt on the left arm of the Blue PRED.

I wish you luck on the suit builds and don't forget to post progress shots. (y)

Looking good on the concepts! I really like all the different details you added on each one. Much luck with making everything!!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back