Limited Run The Neverending Story (blank) Book and Auryn by Magnoli Props

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
We've finished the book!!

extra-image-1722.jpg

---ORIGINAL POST BELOW---

After many requests, we're going to do a limited run of the classic Neverending Story book, but as a blank book. The cover will be genuine leather, accurately sized, with custom make metal Auryn and corner pieces, and gold embossed title. The interior will have custom printed flysheets to match the original prop as well.

We've already started a lot of legwork on this piece, including 3d modeling and we've already done some test pieces for the custom corners:

lUVTTtPl.jpg

No firm pricing yet, but we'll post more on that as well as updates in this thread as we can.

And... since we're doing the Auryn for the cover, it's a no-brainer to also offer medallions... so we'll be doing a run of those (along with accurate chain) too!

Kind regards,
Indy

Last edited:
Love it! I'm in.
Quick question. The Auryn emblem on the book is quite different from the pendant version. Are you doing separate model/sculpts for those?

Are you sure? All the images we've got seem to confirm that the two Auryns are the same sculpt, just different coloring. The sizing seems the same too. It wouldn't make sense to make separate sculpts if they didn't need to.

Are you sure? All the images we've got seem to confirm that the two Auryns are the same sculpt, just different coloring. The sizing seems the same too. It wouldn't make sense to make separate sculpts if they didn't need to.
Yeah maybe I'm mistaken. I'll see if I can find it. I swear I remember someone saying the book version was smaller/flatter with bigger/fewer scales.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back