The Mystery Of The Lost Tribe

ReChargable

Hey guys, just joined this forum and wanted to start a topic about the Lost Tribe. We already know they are a clan that is shrouded in mystery. We know parts of the Elder's background i.e. the encounter with pirate captain Raphael Adolini in 1718 and assisted him in fending off his mutinous crew. At the end of the deadly battle, Adolini gifted the Predator with his 18th century flintlock pistol. The Elder then gifted him back with his otherworldly sword. We also know alot about the City Hunter, however what about the other clan members? The reason i set up this forum was exactly for that reason however this forum is free for any type of discussion and thoughts about the predator universe and the Lost tribe as a whole. Thanks guys  :cool:

lol welcome to the lair, so you know this topic has been covered.type in lost hunter or lost tribe into the search or anything affiliated with them and you will get alot of responses.

I found it a little hard to find the info LOL   and I came across the lost predator figure recently and I was wondering why he looks so much different to the rest of the lost tribe. He looks so awesome and I just wanted to learn a bit about his backround. I noticed that most of his armor was identical to the rest but where did he get the chest armor from? Also he has a strange blade which none of the other predators in the tribe have. Where did he get the name from?   

This forum is open to all aspects of the predator universe, however mainly the Lost tribe from predator 2. I'm not looking to identify a predator this forum was setup for people to post their knowledge of the tribe and perhaps each of the individual predator's background. The forum is setup as an analysis of predators and their backgrounds lol Thanks for your help  :cool: this forum is open to facts however, I welcome any ideas or opinions of the lost tribe. 

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back