The Muppet Show, 1970s Theatre Replica

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Wachusk

Hey everyone in the Replica world!! Just joined this AMAZING web site and wated to share a couple minaitures and replicas I have done. Almost ALL are scratch built. Here is the first. More details and "the making of" are at the link provided:

THE MUPPET SHOW-1970s Scrtach built Theatre Replica:

http://lancecardinal.blogspot.ca/2011/03/scratch-built-palisades-muppet-theatre.html

52.JPG 55.JPG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kruleworld

That's pretty neat. it's good enough to do a bit of stop-motion (do your own fan episode!) I quite like how you were able to merge it with the pigs in space set. it must be bigger than it looks?

samster27

I remember as a kid, watching the muppets on a sunday evening with my parents...what memories. Truly great work mate. It never suprises me what people love on this site.

Love it :thumbsup