The Mummy Returns (2001) - Bracelet of Anubis Replica

RobertMuldoon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey all, just a quick 'show off' thread for a replica of the Bracelet of Anubis, made by Jenna Craig Designs.

Here it is sat on the replica of the 'calendar' book I made (research thread here):
IMG_1919.jpg

And here on one of the shields used by the Scorpion King's army, and with a sword I think was used by the Pharaoh's army who beat them (which has cool scarabs moulded into the guard and pommel):

IMG_1997.jpg

The bracelet is really shiny, and I'm quite tempted to dirty it up, and paint the eyes black, so that it looks more like the original prop:
393095.jpg

Last edited:
It's really nice. It's not quite 100% sized, but it's really detailed!

And after all, you need something to put in the chest you're modelling ;)

Actually, funny you should mention that. When I saw you post the bracelet yesterday, I resumed work on the lid, the last part of the box to be finished. On a side note, when I finish the lid and box, and print it out, I might post an ad in the wanted section to trade a printed box for a Bracelet of Anubis, made by Jenna Craig Designs. ;)

Actually, funny you should mention that. When I saw you post the bracelet yesterday, I resumed work on the lid, the last part of the box to be finished. On a side note, when I finish the lid and box, and print it out, I might post an ad in the wanted section to trade a printed box for a Bracelet of Anubis, made by Jenna Craig Designs. ;)
Looking forward to seeing the box completed!

Actually, funny you should mention that. When I saw you post the bracelet yesterday, I resumed work on the lid, the last part of the box to be finished. On a side note, when I finish the lid and box, and print it out, I might post an ad in the wanted section to trade a printed box for a Bracelet of Anubis, made by Jenna Craig Designs.
I would totally be up for trading a bracelet for a chest Jintosh

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back