The Mummy Returns (2001) - Bracelet of Anubis Replica

RobertMuldoon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey all, just a quick 'show off' thread for a replica of the Bracelet of Anubis, made by Jenna Craig Designs.

Here it is sat on the replica of the 'calendar' book I made (research thread here):
IMG_1919.jpg

And here on one of the shields used by the Scorpion King's army, and with a sword I think was used by the Pharaoh's army who beat them (which has cool scarabs moulded into the guard and pommel):

IMG_1997.jpg

The bracelet is really shiny, and I'm quite tempted to dirty it up, and paint the eyes black, so that it looks more like the original prop:
393095.jpg

Last edited:

Jintosh

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It's really nice. It's not quite 100% sized, but it's really detailed!

And after all, you need something to put in the chest you're modelling ;)

Actually, funny you should mention that. When I saw you post the bracelet yesterday, I resumed work on the lid, the last part of the box to be finished. On a side note, when I finish the lid and box, and print it out, I might post an ad in the wanted section to trade a printed box for a Bracelet of Anubis, made by Jenna Craig Designs. ;)

RobertMuldoon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Actually, funny you should mention that. When I saw you post the bracelet yesterday, I resumed work on the lid, the last part of the box to be finished. On a side note, when I finish the lid and box, and print it out, I might post an ad in the wanted section to trade a printed box for a Bracelet of Anubis, made by Jenna Craig Designs. ;)
Looking forward to seeing the box completed!

JenCDesign

Actually, funny you should mention that. When I saw you post the bracelet yesterday, I resumed work on the lid, the last part of the box to be finished. On a side note, when I finish the lid and box, and print it out, I might post an ad in the wanted section to trade a printed box for a Bracelet of Anubis, made by Jenna Craig Designs.
I would totally be up for trading a bracelet for a chest Jintosh

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.