The most amazing costumes I´ve ever seen

Darth_Solus

Hi guys..
Sorry if this are old news, but, I´ve just found this guys webpage, and my jaw is still in the ground. :D

http://www.wolfbrothers.de/index2.php

LOOK THAT SAURON... :eek :eek :eek

And the stargate ones... that Ra is one of the most amazing things I´ve seen for the last years :eek :eek

Anybody, knows this guys?? It seems they are from germany...

-Darth_Solus

Originally posted by DL 44 Blaster+Mar 13 2006, 08:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DL 44 Blaster @ Mar 13 2006, 08:47 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Kerr Avon
@Mar 13 2006, 08:33 PM
Is it just me, or does Robo-Girl look familiar?
[snapback]1205160[/snapback]​

Yeah,but you have to invert the pictures 180 degrees to remember :love
[snapback]1205175[/snapback]​
[/b]

:lol

Originally posted by Kerr Avon@Mar 14 2006, 01:33 AM
Is it just me, or does Robo-Girl look familiar?
[snapback]1205160[/snapback]​
Y'know, I think I can almost hear something.

I'll stare at it for another hour and get back to you.

Yeah, I met Klemens and Matthias personally on FedConXIV, they all made the Robocop costumes out of fiberglass and the Robogirl was Kerstin I think, they first did the costume for a another customer and redressed it as Robogirl. They were the attraction of the Con - They also had the giant 3m Future Knight costumes with them.

that future knight costume is AWESOME.

robocop is cool, hell of a job for a guy to tackle, not 100% accurate, but i think its more "costume" than "accurate prop".

i dig most of the costumes. that guys ra is terrific, i gotta agree...

the anubis guard is dead on as well. very very cool.

chris

Wow they sure take the costuming seriously...outstanding...nice photography as well...focussing on the essential "elements" of the ensemble ;) :eek :love

:cheers,

Thomas

Originally posted by SonofJorEl@Mar 14 2006, 12:13 AM
Robo-Girl looks like Mirax.
[snapback]1205270[/snapback]​

That's exactly who I was thinking of. She's got the same lips and bone structure in her cheeks from what I recall.

The stargate costumes are excellent... they lack quite a bit of the detail but the essence is definitely there. The face on RA seems a little off... I'll have to check my ref pics and see if I can do a comparison... maybe it's the forehead, I'm not sure....

Either way they look great, and the robe is right on..

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back