The Monster Room.. new pic 8/6

Daaamn! Just love .... everything : the predator 2 items, that elder, pumpkinhead, david bust, blade 2, ... my collection is worthless now

I don't see your two Big Time Predators or your FX Models Predator 2 kits. Do you still have those? I always thought those two Big Time kits were some of the best Predator paint jobs I have seen. I haven't been active in the hobby for a while, but I used to follow your website regularly. I remember when you were working on that 1/2 scale Thai Predator 2 kit. Was that an early Narin piece by any chance?

Jason

I don't see your two Big Time Predators or your FX Models Predator 2 kits. Do you still have those? I always thought those two Big Time kits were some of the best Predator paint jobs I have seen. I haven't been active in the hobby for a while, but I used to follow your website regularly. I remember when you were working on that 1/2 scale Thai Predator 2 kit. Was that an early Narin piece by any chance?

Jason
Hi Jason.
Haven't heard from you in a long time.
How's things?
I have all the kits and toys in another room.
Still have the big Pred kits.
The half scale wasn't done by Narin.
I forget the guys name.
Larry

Hi Jason.
Haven't heard from you in a long time.
How's things?
I have all the kits and toys in another room.
Still have the big Pred kits.
The half scale wasn't done by Narin.
I forget the guys name.
Larry

It has been a long time. You are not only one of the most talented painters, but you are also one of the luckiest people I know. You get two rooms full of these goodies! Just so you know, getting a Larry Kidd Predator paint-up is on my bucket list.

Jason

Thanks guys.
This is an old thread and a bunch more stuff has been added.
The Frog head is screen used and Simon,I think you have surpassed me by now!
Larry

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back