The Matrix Reloaded - Neo's coat

masterjedi322

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
After fifteen years, I went back and rewatched the entire Matrix trilogy, and it got me hankering to do a Reloaded Neo costume.

I have an Abbyshot wool coat they did way back when, but I'm hoping to get a lighter, more convention-friendly version (i.e. lighter and cooler to wear indoors), and it appears Abbyshot no longer offers Matrix stuff...

I seem to recall there was an extremely limited run of these coats by the original costume maker or someone who had access to a production piece? Does anyone recall (or better yet, have one their willing to part with)?

Does anyone have any recommendations on who offers an accurate Neo Reloaded coat?

Sean

I still have my Baron Boutique Reloaded coat in monks wool. It's heavy but the flow of it and the fit is the absolute best I've seen out there IMO.
Hi there I’m about to place my order of the neo reloaded coat at baron boutique, can I ask if it’s worth getting it made in 11oz wool or would that be too heavy? How is the coat normally made, could it be worn in winter?

Thanks

I still have my Baron Boutique Reloaded coat in monks wool. It's heavy but the flow of it and the fit is the absolute best I've seen out there IMO.
Hi there I’m about to place my order of the neo reloaded coat at baron boutique, can I ask if it’s worth getting it made in 11oz wool or would that be too heavy? How is the coat normally made, could it be worn in winter?

Thanks

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back