The Matrix 4!

I don't think JW has slipped half as far as The Matrix has, You can't say the the Action scenes are dull or that the music doesn't pump your gears in JW.. Maybe I am easily pleased ( I do have a thing for trashy 70s SciFi )
The New Matrix biggest problem for me was the horrible ""Sunset Glow" which seems to be the default look of a lot of current movies, No Time To Die suffers badly with this oversaturation look too with over the top white glare suffer from this..
I love my movies crisp clean not what looks like the old vaseline round the lense trick which seems the norm too.
JW doesn't pretend to have a Checkov level of plot but The Matrix Had built up what Was a multilevel Universe with all manner of plots subplots twists and turns which got jettisoned in the first five minutes of this movie rushed into production as basically an HBO TV movie of the week...

Anyway thats my take I'm off for a mulled cocktail

Which is actually why I'm surprised that the action scenes in the new Matrix suck so badly. Keanu Reaves is older than I am by a couple of years, but he can still do action. This movie just... sucked when it came to the fights. That's one of the things that has always been a hallmark of the Matrix movies. I don't know how they could screw it up so badly this time out.

I got as far as Neo fighting the new Morpheus. I stopped watching because my face hurt from frowning for 45 minutes straight.

It's crazy how surprisingly bad it is - and I'm one of those who LOVED the trailer. What a shame.

Which is actually why I'm surprised that the action scenes in the new Matrix suck so badly. Keanu Reaves is older than I am by a couple of years, but he can still do action. This movie just... sucked when it came to the fights. That's one of the things that has always been a hallmark of the Matrix movies. I don't know how they could screw it up so badly this time out.
Because All the Talent jumped ship to JW..

So, I finally got around to watching this one.

Most of you will not be surprised that I enjoyed it quite a bit. Lot's of call backs, fun action. A plausible enough storyline for the world created by the first three films, with just enough fourth wall nudging to let you know exactly how much they know this movie didn't really need to happen, but if it had to get done they were going to do it their way.

Solid A- for me. Really enjoyed.

So, I finally got around to watching this one.

Most of you will not be surprised that I enjoyed it quite a bit. Lot's of call backs, fun action. A plausible enough storyline for the world created by the first three films, with just enough fourth wall nudging to let you know exactly how much they know this movie didn't really need to happen, but if it had to get done they were going to do it their way.

Solid A- for me. Really enjoyed.
I've said it before... Sometimes if you watch a movie with the wrong crowd.
When I get five minutes I'll give it another blast

Matrix 5: Neo realizes that Cypher was actually the one and that the machines were right all along so he travels back in time to prevent his death.

I mean, if they cooked up an excuse to get Joey Pants back in the next one I'd be down. He was perfect in that first movie.
No one ever really dies in the Matrix..
Neo goes to see The Oracle.. He walks through the Ticker tape curtains into the Oracle's Kitchen to find..
Cypher flipping Pancakes!
Ah Neo and you Really thought you were the One and flips him the bird!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back