Prop Store

Peter17647

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys so I have 4 copies of my 1:1 The Mask props available. These were created using last pull hero cast used to make the hero molds these are all hand-painted. These were originally created for a Convention we had a run of about 25 of them and this is the last of the stock These four look great but they do have minor minor minor inperfections.
So for that reason I’m offering them at a discount. If you guys have any questions just let me know :)
D5BC43AA-E800-460B-96DC-88710D16D8A7.jpeg
CB95CBDD-D65A-4C79-8163-6EC2F59B357C.jpeg
5B7D79C6-2DF9-48CC-AF3C-1D2CB138F21F.jpeg
EA17A702-097B-487B-BCE0-6F480769CC0C.jpeg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Buyer beware, this seller owes a member merchandise as well as owing me a crest for The Mask.

He has negative feedback on e-bay for not sending out Props and it looks like now his etsy shop is closed

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Care to enlighten us “Peter” on why you have not delivered what you were supposed to?

You were on here at 12:52....

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nothing to say Peter you were on here at 11:52 last night?

Care to elaborate on why E-bay had to refund buyers for your failure to ship?

Care to tell us why Etsy shut down your shop?

Peter17647

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nothing to say Peter you were on here at 11:52 last night?

Care to elaborate on why E-bay had to refund buyers for your failure to ship?

Care to tell us why Etsy shut down your shop?
Rpf sends no notifications so I’m just now seeing all of this as far as Etsy goes I had a 70$ fee I haven’t paid as I haven’t used it in a while as I have been two busy filming so they suspended it I will pay it when I re open as for eBay it was a auction of 48 items and I had 3 un happy pepole I couldn’t satisfy.
As I just notified you last your single pice of replacement missing resin crest from an item that has nothing to do with me as a seller by being missing. Is on its way people have other lives then here sorry Responses have not been fluent as I’ve been very consumed with work have a nice week let me know when you get it.

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Rpf sends no notifications so I’m just now seeing all of this as far as Etsy goes I had a 70$ fee I haven’t paid as I haven’t used it in a while as I have been two busy filming so they suspended it I will pay it when I re open as for eBay it was a auction of 48 items and I had 3 un happy pepole I couldn’t satisfy.
As I just notified you last your single pice of replacement missing resin crest from an item that has nothing to do with me as a seller by being missing. Is on its way people have other lives then here sorry Responses have not been fluent as I’ve been very consumed with work have a nice week let me know when you get it.
Yes you just Pm me last night, as far as the Crest goes it has EVERYTHING to do with you as you ARE the SELLER!

What the hell are you talking about??

As far as e-bay goes people get upset when you DO NOT SHIP items which they have PAID YOU FOR.

As far as people having lives other than here, If you are offended by again people wanting the items they have paid you for, I suggest you stop selling

Peter17647

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I never got contacted by any mods this is simply a matter of I’ve been busy I’ve dealt with about almost 35 people on here and I’ve only had a problem with one I don’t even consider my problem with Apollo to be a problem it was crest that fell out of his box he received his items and said he loved them and I simply haven’t had the time to make another crest as I am now in my busy season and I only make these props during the winter or June
This is become a public matter because Apollo has deemed necessary to make it one. As is the case with anything else on the Internet.
As far as the game consuls concerned I had sent one out but I made a mistake and it went to the wrong place so I had to make an entirely new consul in my spare spare spare spare time.
Now I hope you guys enjoy your items I’m done messaging on here and maybe I’ll put some stuff up during the winter thank you.
As far as eBay is concerned look at the feedback more closely two of the three come from the same person that person wasn’t satisfied was the item when it arrived so I wanted to cancel the other as I was sure they would not like it so they tried to bomb me with bad feedback look at my Etsy and has perfect feedback eBay is just much easier to get hurt on.

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
As I posted in the console thread, your damn skippy I have made this public to protect other members from your lack of urgency in rectifying as well as not shipping items you have been payed for.

No one cares how busy you are, you were not to busy to take the money, just to busy to rectify YOUR mistakes.

Trust me the Mods are watching to see how you will handle this, you have already broken one of the rules for Junkyard sales, and I can assure you you CAN and WILL be BANNED if you continue your lackadisical attitude of not sending out Product for which you have been payed for.

As far as the e-bay feedback goes it was stated that e-bay had to refund the money not you, and as far as etsy goes a member here has posted you failed to send a controller for the console and had pay-pal refund him after you went silent on him.

Seems like a common occurance with you is once you get the money you go silent when people have problems with you.

You have been on this board numerous times and have not replyed to my PMs or posts so spare me the, “ I am busy” line

Captain Deadpool

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Going on three weeks since payment and being told it would ship. Now another week since last contact. Going to file a PayPal dispute at this point and hopefully a mod will step in a stop these sales.

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Funny how Peter will NOW reply to my PM’s now that the heat has been turned up on him.

Deadpool did he contact you today, he did me this morning.

As I advised earlier file a pay-pal refund request immediatly

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store