Peter17647

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
CB232F02-2C7E-4212-9697-1273280AA8F4.jpeg
DD86ADA3-0B3C-49E0-813F-8EF1D1D3340C.jpeg
322FA217-4885-43CE-8377-784AA5EBB81C.jpeg

Price is $300 for one Mask this is casted using a last pull hero cast from the mold used by global effects that makes this a first gen hero. This mask comes with a crest but the crest is removable just like a true screen used copy.
The paint finish is done to reflect the mask from the original 94 film At this time I’m not taking any special requests paint wise as these are already made.
Warning there is a very small detail that has been changed that at only an owner of a screen used copy would notice… it keeps the mask being passed off as an original.

Shipping costs depend on your location:
please send me a PM before you buy!

Important info if you're from USA, Australia or New Zealand:
Due to the pandemic, DHL shipping from Germany to you is actually "shipping" (transported by ship) or a combination of ship and plane. It could take more than 60 days to reach you.

I will ship in order of the payments. Please pay to my PayPal address Fusionvideopictures@yahoo.com and don't forget to send me your postal address and your RPF name. Thanks! :)

All my prices are in US-Dollars.
CB232F02-2C7E-4212-9697-1273280AA8F4.jpeg

Where did you aquire the “Hero Mold” ?
Didn’t see these posts till know wasn’t
alerted I purchased a last master cast from the hero mold directly from global effects about four years ago and created a new hero mold for the revenge of the mask series…
Here is the master cast
FDAB9A10-5460-4A78-8216-0EC197C6B194.jpeg

The mold is getting run down and the funding from these masks are going to go towards an ending to the series.
I have no plans on making a new mold
D5F35C0E-9C7E-4DF4-ABEF-3AFFE4C9687B.jpeg

Last edited:
Didn’t see these posts till know wasn’t
alerted I purchased a last master cast from the hero mold directly from global effects about four years ago and created a new hero mold for the revenge of the mask series…
Here is the master cast View attachment 1472837
The mold is getting run down and the funding from these masks are going to go towards an ending to the series.
I have no plans on making a new mold

Last edited:
Thanks for clearing that up.(y)

So you created a NEW “Hero Mold” from a Production made cast

Hey guys this line of masks is all sold Somone booight it off eBay :) I’m going to be listing here the last four masks I’m gonna be doing for quite a while

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back