The Marvel custom/redesign Thread

If I had known this thread had existed earlier, I would have posted my ideas and redesigns here instead of making my own thread.
I'll be posting my work here from now on.

- I've been wanting to start on my own Spider-Man suit design for a while now. I'm currently in the early stages of designing my suit.
Here are the emblem designs.
Untitled1_20210602034339.png

I've always been a fan of Spidey's homemade suits. I have always liked how realistic it made the character look and feel. That's sort of the look I want to give this suit. Homemade!!!

If I had known this thread had existed earlier, I would have posted my ideas and redesigns here instead of making my own thread.

- I've been wanting to start on my own Spider-Man suit design for a while now. I'm currently in the early stages of designing my suit.
View attachment 1483257
I've always been a fan of Spidey's homemade suits. I have always liked how realistic it made the character look and feel. That's sort of the look I want to give this suit. Homemade!!!
Welcome to the thread! Can’t wait to see your updates!

View attachment 1483257
Those are cool designs, welcome!

So I just stumbled back into this thread, so glad I did! A lot has changed since the last time I posted haha. I've made progress on a few builds or at the very least build ideas haha. So I'll go ahead and leave some photos here. The first build is part of my custom Spiderman that I started about two years ago now. I plan on redesigning and rethinking a few features for the build moving forward. I'll also include the build design for my custom Daredevil which will also need tweaking before I start.
Screenshot_20210903-103506_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210903-103513_Instagram.jpg
WEBSLINGER.jpg
daredevil colored.png

So I just stumbled back into this thread, so glad I did! A lot has changed since the last time I posted haha. I've made progress on a few builds or at the very least build ideas haha. So I'll go ahead and leave some photos here. The first build is part of my custom Spiderman that I started about two years ago now. I plan on redesigning and rethinking a few features for the build moving forward. I'll also include the build design for my custom Daredevil which will also need tweaking before I start.
View attachment 1490989View attachment 1490990View attachment 1490991View attachment 1490992
Looking forward to helping you with these bro!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back