Limited Run The Martian Mark Watney Helmet Kit , Now taking payments for run 3, intrest for run 4

Re: The Martian Mark Watney Helmet Kit , Now taking payments for run 3, intrest for r

I'm really surprised nobody has posted pictures of their builds.

Re: The Martian Mark Watney Helmet Kit , Now taking payments for run 3, intrest for r

Hookin' up my lights.

Hey, dropped you a line, I was out of the country when you contacted me and my email/internet availability was spotty. Just let me know. Thanks.

I received a few questions asking if I am going to offer the other rigid parts of my suit. Right now the answer is no. The torso section was designed to fit me and due to the amount of time and material it would take I cannot offer it for a reasonable price.

Dang, I haven't stopped in here in a while. I would love to be in on the list for the next run!

Thanks!

My Build,

Front7276.jpg Back7274.jpgBack7278.jpg
Side7273.jpgSide7275.jpgTop7277.jpgTQ7272.jpg

The first post is up to date, but Ill mention some important notes here so anyone subscribed to the thread gets the notifications.

• The two helmets for run 3 are going out today (10/17/2017)
  • Run 4 will not happen until the spring at the earliest. I will still take interest so people are included on the list
    • I have 1 decal sheet left, which has actually been one of the harder parts to get. If I order PETG for anything else I may sell one more kit before spring, but it will not be a full run.
  • At this time I am not planning to offer the torso. The torso is large and has to be cast in stages, so I can really only make 1 a week. Considering the time, materials, and sizing issues it is not practical to do a run.

I sold a few portal gun kits here back in 2011, but this has been my first large run ever. Thank you all for the compliments and I hope you all enjoy your kits.

Still interested and still waiting

- - - Updated - - -

Still interested and still waiting

I have been busy and away for a while but, if you do another run, I am definitely in.

Is there any way I can get in on your last run of the Martian helmet?

Let me know.

thanks

Brian

Please add me too. Cheers.

Updated the first post. Long story short it is going to be a little while before I can offer kits again

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back