The Map From Treasure Island (1990)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

merlinb

I created this prop shortly before I discovered the RPF. I suspect no one else has ever made a prop from this movie (despite being the best adaptation of the novel and the greatest pirate movie ever made, ahem) but in the unlikely event that anyone ever wanted to make this map, my original file can be found in this Instructable
FJTN50DK9R4G5YC.jpg
F5OD1CCK9R4G5ZC.jpg

Attachments

• F3LENLYK9R4G6Z0.jpg
    F3LENLYK9R4G6Z0.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 31

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

dcarty

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That is fantastic! Although the Disney version is my favorite (childhood nostalgia) I absolutely agree the Turner TV version is the most faithful/best adaptation (and tie for my favorite version).

Well done!

Dave C

ziddersroofurry

The Disney version & Treasure Planet are my two favorite reinterpretations of the book but I love the 1990 version, too. This map is EPIC. <3 Thank you for providing the file for it.