The Many Firearms of Jack Bauer

Indy-Jones

Hey everyone. It's been a long time since I've been on the forum, but it's good to finally get some down time and log on. Okay fellas, I need your help:

Since Thanksgiving break, I have become a "24" addict. What I am intereseted in is finding out what type of guns Jack Bauer uses throughout the series. If you could post either names and/or photos of each firearm, that would help me a lot. Thanks guys.

Oh, and as promised, Jack Bauer Humor (spolier warning if you have not seen at least the first 4 seasons):

- If you wake up in the morning, it's because Jack Bauer spared your life.
- Jack Bauer killed 93 people in just 4 days time. Seriously.
- If Jack was in a room with Hitler, Stalin, and Nina Meyers, and he had a gun with 2 bullets, he'd shoot Nina twice, then kill both dictators with his bare hands.
- Jack Bauer was never addicted to heroin. Heroin was addicted to Jack Bauer.
- Upon hearing that he was played by Kiefer Sutherland, Jack Bauer killed Sutherland. Jack Bauer gets played by no man.
- Jack Bauer's favorite color is severe terror alert red. His second favorite color is violet, but just because it sounds like violent.
- Jack Bauer doesn't miss. If he didn't hit you it's because he was shooting at another terrorist twelve miles away.
- 1.6 billion Chinese are angry with Jack Bauer. Sounds like a fair fight.
- Jack Bauer once forgot where he put his keys. He then spent the next half-hour torturing himself until he gave up the location of the keys.
- If Jack says "I just want to talk to him/her" and that him/her is you... well amigo, you're screwed.
- If you get 7 stars on your wanted level on Grand Theft Auto, Jack Bauer comes after you. You don't want to get 7 stars.
- Jack Bauer's gun is actually a water pistol, but the water shoots out in the form of bullets. Why? Because the gun is being held by Jack motherf'n Bauer.
- When you open a can of whoop-ass, Jack Bauer jumps out.
- Jack Bauer got Hellen Keller to talk.
- While being put under in the hospital, Jack Bauer can count backwards from 100 every time.
- Don't ask what Jack Bauer would do for a Klondike bar.
- In kindergarten, Jack Bauer killed a terrorist for Show and Tell.
- Lets get one thing straight, the only reason you are conscious right now is because Jack Bauer does not feel like carrying you.
- As a child, Jack Bauer's first words were "There's no time."
- Jack Bauer's family threw him a surprise birthday party when he was a child. Once.
- Jack Bauer can watch all 4 seasons of 24 in 24 hours.
- Killing Jack Bauer doesn't make him dead. It just makes him angry.
- Jack Bauer is the only man thus far to make Elisha Cuthbert call him daddy.
- You're either with Jack Bauer or against him. If you're against Jack Bauer, you're either dead or will be soon.
- ***** died and rose from the dead in 3 days. It took Jack Bauer less than an hour. And he's done it twice.
- In God we trust, but God trusts Jack Bauer.
- Everytime Jack Bauer yells "NOW." at the end of a sentence, a terrorist dies.
- When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists. Jack Bauer hates lemonade.
- If Jack Bauer was on Oceanic Flight 815, he'd have been off the Island with 23 hours & 59 minutes to spare.
- The grass is always greener on the other side, unless Jack Bauer has been there. In that case the grass is most likely soaked in blood and tears.

Originally posted by Indy-Jones@Mar 16 2006, 06:11 PM
Thanks guys. Hey Master Windu, I couldn't get anything with the links. Anything we can fix?
[snapback]1207293[/snapback]​

Tripod.com does not allow remote linking. You'll need to copy/paste the url into the address bar of your browser.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back