The Mandalorian (TV series)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Usagi Pilgrim

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Dude your kidding me, I don’t remember that!

Wow! I need to find a copy of that book
LOL

I think you even liked the post...
Screenshot_20211004-082007.png

Usagi Pilgrim

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I’m telling you. I can’t remember anything anymore.. that impact has still effected my speech and memory.. damn
You & me both... Ordered something for my wife off Amazon, it comes in & she asks why I ordered another one.

Turns out I had ordered this one 2 weeks after I ordered the other one. Becoming more wise & mature is awesome, but just getting old sucks. Lol

Ron

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I’m telling you. I can’t remember anything anymore.. that impact has still effected my speech and memory.. damn
If it makes you feel better, Halliwax, I forget stuff and I don't have a head injuryo_O
You & me both... Ordered something for my wife off Amazon, it comes in & she asks why I ordered another one.

Turns out I had ordered this one 2 weeks after I ordered the other one. Becoming more wise & mature is awesome, but just getting old sucks. Lol
Yup, done that too haha.

Sluis Van Shipyards

Legendary Member
I went to the store and at checkout I tried to scan an item on the scale in the bagging area... My brain was on malfunctioning autopilot today. :lol:

So is the next season coming at the same time as the Boba Fett show? It looks close if I have the right date. I was hoping they'd space them out a little.

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I haven’t heard any announcements on the release date for mando.. I heard it was book of fett then Andor

harrisonp

Sr Member
If the various set watchers and scoopers are to be believed then Mando isn’t currently shooting, or at the very most has begun smaller shoots/pre-production

Usagi Pilgrim

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Last edited:

mluder

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.