The Mandalorian (TV series)

I got mine from Amazon preorder, not sure if they still have them though. They were like $39 each.
Before I posted asking I checked and couldn’t find it, that’s why I asked where he got his from. I’m always late to these things lol

I have to agree. I might get them when they are under $50 all together. I just can't get excited about new SW projects or even watch SW news stuff anymore.
Star Wars is on life support right now. Mando season three was so terrible that I don’t want any more.

I was begging Bob Iger, I call him B.I., to PLEASE give me a series that was not in anyway tied in to the Skywalker sage (technically even the best of the best, Andor is too) and so he promised me that he was working on something special. The Acolyte…

He showed me the first episode in his office, after it was over he asked me what I thought of it, so I walked to the other side of his office and peed on his potted ficus.

Fans have been asking for non-Skywalker material for years.

Yeah, it's a good creative direction. But I think at least half the motive for the fans is sheer desperation. Disney cannot be trusted to use the old characters without damaging them.

Star Wars is on life support right now. Mando season three was so terrible that I don’t want any more.

I was begging Bob Iger, I call him B.I., to PLEASE give me a series that was not in anyway tied in to the Skywalker sage (technically even the best of the best, Andor is too) and so he promised me that he was working on something special. The Acolyte…

He showed me the first episode in his office, after it was over he asked me what I thought of it, so I walked to the other side of his office and peed on his potted ficus.
I look like such a fool right now, I’m dying laughing in the coffee shop reading this

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back