Probably Iconic

So I just released an Alternate Poster for The Mandalorian and wanted to share it with you guys. It is available for purchase in multiple formats on Society 6
I wanted to emulate the Spaghetti Western posters of the 70s and even drew inspiration from the poster for Pale Rider starring Clint Eastwood. The Mandalorian has a very similar vibe that I dig. If anyone has suggestions for future projects I am all ears.

The Mandalorian Compressed.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty cool! Maybe do a poster for each of the main characters in the Mandalorian?
Definitely a good thought. I will look into that! Maybe a spaghetti western series...

So, I'm thinking about turning this into a series and wanted to pick the collective minds of the RPF. For this first poster, I used the Pale Rider poster (you can google it) for a jumping-off point and made it my own from there so that the end product partially functioned as somewhat of an homage. Do any of you all have any ideas for posters to start with for the other main characters?

I'd love to see The Outlaw Josey Wales turned into an IG-11 poster! The dudes down the bottom of the poster could be a bunch of Nikto on Blurrg :lol:

Love the style of your painting! The text font IMO distracts a little because it is a bit too clean and lifeless, compared to the painting style. Maybe choosing a different colour would be an option?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back