The Mandalorian: DarkSaber reference thread

The shed is a disaster… we had a flash flood and lost power.. my father threw all his sh1t on my side so we can run the generator.. new video coming Friday(not dakrsaber) I’ll show a clip of what it looked like

I haven’t shot the dark saber comparison yet, I’m waiting for one more to come in. I’m borrowing all these sabers except the resin cast

But so far guabe, you won’t be disappointed ;)

The shed is a disaster… we had a flash flood and lost power.. my father threw all his sh1t on my side so we can run the generator.. new video coming Friday(not dakrsaber) I’ll show a clip of what it looked like

I haven’t shot the dark saber comparison yet, I’m waiting for one more to come in. I’m borrowing all these sabers except the resin cast

But so far guabe, you won’t be disappointed ;)
Is all your stuff ok? You didn't loose anything important i hope.

Sorry, I should have been more clear, the shed houses the generator. My father stacks all his crap on that side of the shed so the generator is buried. With the waters rising and power out we need our sump pumps running to keep the basements dry

So he threw all his crap that was piled up on his side on my side of the shed, it was like a hurricane went off.

we put the generator in the center on his side so nothing touches it. So I had a big mess to clean up, nothing flood related though

I was setting up the cameras while we lost power. I got a good chunk of it re organized tonight, hoping to film tomorrow night now.

Sorry, I should have been more clear, the shed houses the generator. My father stacks all his crap on that side of the shed so the generator is buried. With the waters rising and power out we need our sump pumps running to keep the basements dry

So he threw all his crap that was piled up on his side on my side of the shed, it was like a hurricane went off.

we put the generator in the center on his side so nothing touches it. So I had a big mess to clean up, nothing flood related though

I was setting up the cameras while we lost power. I got a good chunk of it re organized tonight, hoping to film tomorrow night now.
Sorry to hear about the flodding and all, glad it was not something worse. No need to rush things for us. Thanks.

Just got my lineage cast stunt, lmk if anyone wants pics of anything specific. Super clean casting. Looks like the side vents were filled with clay for molding which makes sense, has the set screws on the sides for the blade.

IMG_0727.jpeg
IMG_0728.jpeg

EDIT:
And my attempt at a paintjob. The silver lines came out much to bright so I had to dust them with a darker color to get it closer.
IMG_0751.jpeg
IMG_0753.jpeg
IMG_0752.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone got pictures of the EFX saber? The only one I've seen is the one they included in the email, but it's not very high quality. I'm hoping with all the resources at their disposal this will be the perfect darksaber, lineage and full metal, but with their reputation I'm pretty cautious. Definitely feeling a little sketched out they announced its dropping in three days with no product photos.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back