Star Wars The Mandalorian Blaster - All Metal

Sold for 650.00 USD - Out of Stock
Prop Store

Reel Fakes

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is a Fieldmarshal blaster, but it has been HEAVILY modified for accuracy. The main body has been widened around the cutouts and shaped more accurately. The disk greeblie has ben knurled, the hammer has been knurled, the rear detail screw has been slotted and checkered, , the rear sight has been reshaped, missing details have been added and/or replaced - if you know this blaster, you know what has been added. She's a real beauty!
Pics:

Mando_Blaster_01.jpg

Mando_Blaster_02.jpg

Mando_Blaster_03.jpg

Mando_Blaster_04.jpg

Mando_Blaster_05.jpg

Mando_Blaster_06.jpg

Mando_Blaster_07.jpg

Mando_Blaster_08.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Rust and Bolts

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Awesome Work. Yours is one of the best I’ve seen.

how did you create the brass look on the non brass parts?
what method did you use to score the flash hider?

Reel Fakes

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thank you! I replaced the non-brass parts with brass parts. Screws can be found and everything else was fabricated by hand. To score the flash hider, I chucked a heavy-duty dremel cut-off disk into my drill press, and s l o w l y etched the line. Easy, but nerve-wracking!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store