Limited Run The Mandalorian Armor kit

few more done almost ready to ship and more urethane resine on my way.

Attachments

• ama40.jpg
    ama40.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 182
ready for shipping and still waiting for more urethane resine. all the armor are made 300 urethane resine is stronger (I decide not vaccum form

Attachments

• ama40.jpg
    ama40.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 209
  • ama41.jpg
    ama41.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 225
paints I used walnut as a base then a mist of colonial red and mist of pumpkin orange, the other colors are for the rest of the armor and battle damage I use silver paint of course. I could not find them flat paint so after I paint them before the battle colors I use a flat clear paint,

Attachments

• ama42.jpg
    ama42.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 143
  • ama42a.jpg
    ama42a.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 147
thank you today I just sent armor to PA and NE we are doing the best we can, the weather is not helping me a lot.

Hi. The Mandalorian armor will be ready next week I already have few preorder paid locally and international. The shoulders it will be made of syterene vaccum form and chest and abs it will made of 300 urethane resine. the price for a set (kit form need trimming and painting) is $115 plus shipping. if you are interesting PM,

Any plans to create the “current” beskar armor set from the mandalorian?

Hi we are from Puerto Rico we are having earthquakes since 28 December and still we are making Mandalorian armor when time allow us. Sorry for the delay.
Quote Reply

Hola tomorrow 4 set of mandalorian armor and Snake eyes helmet ship out. We trying to make 4 set every week. we are still taking preorders . thank for your patience.

Attachments

• ama35a.jpg
    ama35a.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 128
  • ama35b.jpg
    ama35b.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 123
  • ama35c.jpg
    ama35c.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 104
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back