Limited Run The Mandalorian: Anodized Aluminum Darksaber Hilt - UPDATE 07/08 NOW IN PRODUCTION - **RUN FULL**

List at the top for reference -

This list is in order of who will get the special first 50 certificate/card. We will also ship in this order (except for international orders) Please spread the word for the deposits!

1. @JoeG - no blade - deposit sent
  2. @Cableton - no blade - deposit sent
  3. @PhantomPickle - ? blade - deposit sent
  4. @Scimitar - yes blade - deposit sent
  5. @pnag - no blade - deposit sent
  6. @Saranac - ? blade - deposit sent
  7. @B-Movie Zombie - no blade - deposit sent
  8. @Talsiri - no blade - deposit sent
  9. @MandoJedi - yes blade - deposit sent
  10. @maly93 - yes blade - deposit sent
  11. @cloudborn - ? blade - deposit sent
  12. @wolvie357 - yes blade - deposit sent
  13. @B-Wing - ? blade - deposit sent
  14. @Jamesfett - yes blade - deposit sent
  15. @sjensen - yes blade - deposit sent
  16. @bluecoyote - no blade - deposit sent
  17. @tk 9464 - yes blade - deposit sent
  18. @HighlanderFX - no blade - deposit sent
  19. @Damage - yes blade - deposit sent
  20. @Brodie53 - yes blade - deposit sent
  21. @djhao - yes blade - deposit sent
  22. @Jormi - no blade - deposit sent
  23. @Sonic10 - yes blade - deposit sent
  24. @Bad Wolf - no blade - deposit sent
  25. @GeoffMartin3299 - no blade - deposit sent
  26. @Vertex - yes blade - deposit sent
  27. @Lobot82 - no blade - deposit sent
  28. @Spankuh - ? blade - deposit sent
  29. @djedi - yes blade - deposit sent
  30. @illiummusic - no blade - deposit sent
  31. @CrukSsoj - yes blade - deposit sent
  32. @rudolpht - no blade - deposit sent
  33. @pmhchan - no blade - deposit sent
  34. @ShadowofMagnus - yes blade - deposit sent
  35. @merkava74 - no blade - deposit sent
  36. @RiveDrifter - no blade - deposit sent
  37. @Darth_Nickel - ? blade - deposit sent
  38. @Sanjuro - no blade - deposit sent
  39. @Lidocaine - yes blade - deposit sent
  40. flamingpoolofdeath1973 - no blade - deposit sent
  41. [bigmannewo]
  42. [The Saber Trade]
  43. bladedaywalker
  44. [Valentine Customs]
  45. @Slick
  46. @Malibu139
Here is the updated list in order of payed deposits. We need to fill 4 more slots! But the more the better!

Thanks everyone who has sent deposits. Your support for this project is amazing. I can't wait to have this hilt made!
If you have any other questions, post here or DM.

Thanks again,
Malibu

Happy Stars Wars Day everyone! In celebration of May the 4th there is exciting news below.

First I want to thank everyone on the interest list and ESPECIALLY those that have submitted deposits in the last 2 weeks!

Second it is with great excitement I announce we are ready to proceed into the production phase!

I will meet with the shop early next week to discuss materials and the order. We will also inspect the final 3D print prototype to check fitment and tolerances on the blade for The Saber Trade.

Look for regular updates soon to include: real time updates of where we stand, the first aluminum hilt produced (looking at you JoeG !), photos and videos of the pieces while in production, as well as blade updates.

Also , anyone who wants to jump in on this run can be added while we are in production.

Thanks for the support everyone and May the 4th be with you!!!!

Last edited:
We are officially in the "tool up" phase!!! Today I was able to meet with the shop and the order has been placed!
"Tooling up" includes finalizing the design with a test 3D print ( produced by early next week), ordering materials (bits, 6061 aluminum alloy, screws, pins, d-rings etc ), and producing the first aluminum hilt.
The estimated time until the first aluminum hilt is produced will be 12-14 days.

Once we have the test aluminum hilt produced and approved, production will move swiftly.
We will provide tangible updates in real-time as things progress.

Stay tuned.

Thanks again everyone
(first post updated as well)

Hello there,
too late to jump aboard?

I just have a question about the blade holder, it seems to me it has already been asked but I haven't seen the answer, it will look like Hasbro or Paul Ozzimo creation?

Best regards

Raphaël

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210519-121304.jpg
    Screenshot_20210519-121304.jpg
    420.7 KB · Views: 121
Hey there Rafite thanks for the interest and question!

There was discussion early on about accuracy vs structural integrity of the blade and it was decided as a group that screen accuracy was the way to go.

This is a long thread and its buried in there somewhere, but this is absolutely a great reminder.

Our blade holder (what I am calling “blade stem insert”) will be very close to the Ozzimo design.
Our emitter is recessed and the insert will look like the renders that you posted (Ozzimo).Below is an early test print prototype for reference, finalized version will be more accurate.
1621437070346.jpg
Thanks,
Malibu

Last edited:
Hey there Rafite thanks for the interest and question!

There was discussion early on about accuracy vs structural integrity of the blade and it was decided as a group that screen accuracy was the way to go.

This is a long thread and its buried in there somewhere, but this is absolutely a great reminder.

Our blade holder (what I am calling “blade stem insert”) will be very close to the Ozzimo design.
Our emitter is recessed and the insert will look like the renders that you posted (Ozzimo).Below is an early test print prototype for reference, finalized version will be more accurate.
View attachment 1459328
Thanks,
Malibu
Thanks for this reply!
So can you add me on the list?

List updated with all deposits.
Extra available spots added since we can continue to accept deposits from those interested for a couple more weeks on this run.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back