Limited Run The Mandalorian: Anodized Aluminum Darksaber Hilt - UPDATE 07/08 NOW IN PRODUCTION - **RUN FULL**

I may have missed it, but with the blade will it have sound as well?
Since the blade will be bought separately, it will not have sound. It will be just a blade, sound and electronics are also not included.

Its not included, but it will be compatible with the profieboard V2, a 20mm speaker, a 2.1mm charge port, and an 18650 battery.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
For those of you who have already paid, please DM me whether or not you would like a blade from The Saber Trade. (We will send the blade stems to be fit with a blade, and you will pay him directly for the blade.)

For those who are planning on paying the deposit, please add if you would like a blade or not to the PayPal notes.

Thanks,
Malibu

Deposit SENT

A follow up Question about the Sound, Will The Saber Trade be offering option for the Blade with Sound when we are ready to order from him?
Also Will we need to contact him separately about orders first, or will you be providing him with the names of those who want blades for him to bill us?

Deposit SENT

A follow up Question about the Sound, Will The Saber Trade be offering option for the Blade with Sound when we are ready to order from him?
Also Will we need to contact him separately about orders first, or will you be providing him with the names of those who want blades for him to bill us?
Hey there, thank you for the support!

The saber trade only makes the blades and does not offer internal electronics/sound.

This run is only offering the machined anodized aluminum hilt, blade stem, button plate, and bolts. You will have to source a proffieboard v2, 18650 lipo, 2.1mm charge port, 12mm button, 20mm speaker, and any wires necessary. This is a DIY hilt, although I’m sure there are people you could pay to assemble it. For those of you who would like it, I can post a video tutorial on how to assemble it with electronics once we get them.

We will be communicating with The Saber Trade for payment on the blades. You will be paying him and he will send you the blade ready to slide in and wires ready to solder.

Hope this information helps you and any others with questions and concerns!

Kind Regards,
Malibu

For those of you who have already paid, please DM me whether or not you would like a blade from The Saber Trade. (We will send the blade stems to be fit with a blade, and you will pay him directly for the blade.)

For those who are planning on paying the deposit, please add if you would like a blade or not to the PayPal notes.

Thanks,
Malibu
PM sent.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back