Limited Run The Mandalorian: Anodized Aluminum Darksaber Hilt - UPDATE 07/08 NOW IN PRODUCTION - **RUN FULL**

I’m not planning on smashing a object costing hundreds of dollars into another object. The intent for me is strictly display. I’m sure someone out there will make a lower cost version that people can whack into a tree trunk but I’m interested in a high quality display replica that feels real in the hand and on the shelf.

Signeddiamond

Screen accuracy is a goal. I personally am willing to sacrifice screen accuracy slightly for structural integrity, when the blade is attached. (since we are talking about a dueling saber) Sounds like those things were snapping like twigs on set.

However this can be a group discussion.
I'm all for screen accuracy, but it does seem like there was a flaw in the original prop design that caused them to break so much, so I'm completely fine with you altering it for some added stability. Just my two cents.
Regardless of what you do, I'll still be in on this run.

Accurate display replica is what I’m hoping the committee decides for too. Don’t think I’d want to part ways with that amount of money for anything less, if possible.

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the input on the accurateness of the hilt. I see that there's a lot of you who want the hilt as a display piece, and for that we will have a stem for the top of the hilt that will be recessed and screen accurate. I currently have an engineer working on the files to fit electronics for some of you who want it, along with adding the 2 grub screws, and making the emitter accurate.

I am also finally starting to get electronics parts in to design the chassis around.

5.jpg

With the 12mm button and 2.1mm charge port, we will be trying to design the best way to have those look accurate and be functional for those who need it. We would like to have the button panel removeable to reveal the charge port.

Let me know if there are any other questions or concerns.

-Malibu

Last edited:
Yep I agree with the rest... Screen accurate display piece hands down.

I've got the black series coming so I can have fun with it as a toy and have this one as purely a screen accurate display piece.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back