The Man In the High Castle... Uniform

tain669

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Has anyone done the German uniform from this series and can someone post reference pics...?

Last edited:

Flayrith

I don't know of anything specific to the show, but overall the uniforms are very close to what was worn in World War Two, with slight updating mostly in the badges and details. German WW2 reproductions are pretty common on auction sites or costume retailers. In fact, unless people KNEW you were costuming Man in a High Castle, they would probably think you were a WW2 re-enactor.

Mike J.

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The black SS uniforms do look pretty normal, with the exception of the awards / ribbons and the arm bands.

Pics attached (not mine).

Attachments

• mithc_103_00171_f_wrk3.jpg
    mithc_103_00171_f_wrk3.jpg
    348.9 KB · Views: 5,898
  • San-Diego-Comic-Con-2106-Amazon-The-Man-In-The-High-Castle-30.jpg
    San-Diego-Comic-Con-2106-Amazon-The-Man-In-The-High-Castle-30.jpg
    962.3 KB · Views: 8,743
  • San-Diego-Comic-Con-2106-Amazon-The-Man-In-The-High-Castle-32.jpg
    San-Diego-Comic-Con-2106-Amazon-The-Man-In-The-High-Castle-32.jpg
    975.2 KB · Views: 898
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 902
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 2,225

TheSickling

I know where to get the ribbon bars but where did you get the German Order of Victory 1st class and the Knights Cross of the German Order of Victory

jbalz13

Yes, that’s me. I also have a complete Brownshirt uniform from the series.

Attachments

• 74C38A79-5ED5-409B-961A-776C0789FFBA.jpeg
    74C38A79-5ED5-409B-961A-776C0789FFBA.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 93

jbalz13

Because Amazon destroyed most of all the items deemed offensive as related to the series. I had them made. It is not exact, but very close. I have a lot of medals because I had to buy a minimum quantity. So if you are interested shoot me a dm. Same with the armbands. I had the patch made and made my own armband. I have a lot of those too

TheSilverDove95

Because Amazon destroyed most of all the items deemed offensive as related to the series. I had them made. It is not exact, but very close. I have a lot of medals because I had to buy a minimum quantity. So if you are interested shoot me a dm. Same with the armbands. I had the patch made and made my own armband. I have a lot of those too
I sent you a PM!

Mitsuru Miyata

Very interested in this as well. Sent you a PM!

PA65000

Interesting. Maybe I should try my hand at printing or silk screening armbands. I’d be interested in that patch, though.

Dietrich Speer

Interesting too!medals pretty well.
Sent you a PM!thx~

Last edited:

p51

Sr Member
If those medals are metal, I'm interested, too. I love the props and costumes, but I gotta admit I found watching the series to be tedious. I've done a lot of fast-forwarding through it...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.