The Lost Room soap bar

Yes, I remember your site. EXCELLENT! Do you have any replica props left for sale? I'll take 1-7 if you do:

1. The Fob is $5 . 2. Prop Key Replica is $30. 3. The Matchbook (USA only) is $1. 4. The Pen is $5. 5A. Postcard. 5B. Bus Ticket 5C. The Room card. 6. The Polaroid is $5. 7. The Comb is $3.

Yes, I remember your site. EXCELLENT! Do you have any replica props left for sale? I'll take 1-7 if you do:

1. The Fob is $5 . 2. Prop Key Replica is $30. 3. The Matchbook (USA only) is $1. 4. The Pen is $5. 5A. Postcard. 5B. Bus Ticket 5C. The Room card. 6. The Polaroid is $5. 7. The Comb is $3.

Some 300 pens and 500 fobs later, I have run out of pens and am low on fobs. The key is also now out of stock as well, due to my caster not returning my emails. (also, please delete the offer to buy merchandise in this area.) ;)

Some 300 pens and 500 fobs later, I have run out of pens and am low on fobs. The key is also now out of stock as well, due to my caster not returning my emails. (also, please delete the offer to buy merchandise in this area.) ;)

Right on. If you ever get any more keys, let us know and post it here or contact me direct. I still have a few of these promo fobs around here:

20210606_003748[1].jpg

you kept that quiet jintosh:oops: i better have a look now before i'm too late!;) cheers.

10 years selling those specific replicas is a very long RUN. But nothing can truly be an unlimited run. The pens have a minimum order, and to get a good price, you also have to order a lot of fobs. Sales have slowed down since this is now some 14 years after the original airing of the mini-series. I can't really justify ordering large quantities of these if I'll never be able to sell those quantities.

---edit----

My avatar (at the left) is the Motel sign that originally stood outside of the Sunshine Motel in the 1960's when the EVENT created the 100 mysteries and powerful objects.

No, it wouldn't be smart to do new runs on these. Just sell off what you have left.

If I remember right, wasn't the key made up of two different old keys that used to be made/used?

No, it wouldn't be smart to do new runs on these. Just sell off what you have left.

If I remember right, wasn't the key made up of two different old keys that used to be made/used?
its made up of an 1960's Niessen Brothers 612A key top with an modern teeth section soldered to it, so it fit into present day door locks.

the image is Jintosh's showing the original and his replica.

ooem.jpg

its made up of an 1960's Niessen Brothers 612A key top with an modern teeth section soldered to it, so it fit into present day door locks.

the image is Jintosh's showing the original and his replica.

Close Up Ron3.jpg

Yep, that's my pic and key. Since I lost my caster, I have thought about trying it myself. I still might. My website hasn't been updated in a long time. It is overdue. I'm going to simplify it, and remove things that aren't available anymore.

The ORIGINAL grey key is literally one of the prop keys from the show and was given to Christopher Leone (the main script writer of the show) after shooting was done. The fob, not shown in that pic, has the Sunshine Motel logo and ROOM 10 on it. Not the fob that says the lost room on it. That fob was distributed previous to airing to advertise it. This show was a Big deal; it's sad that it didn't end up going where it was meant to.

never knew about this before i started reading this thread jintosh. must not have been big over here. never knew what your avatar was to do with.guess i'll find out soon;)

never knew about this before i started reading this thread jintosh. must not have been big over here. never knew what your avatar was to do with.guess i'll find out soon;)

2006 ? The amount of people that were here at that time is likely fairly small.

binge watched the dvds. i quite liked it. they defo could have carried it on.has a twilight zone feel to it.(y)

Yes, Edgy !

I also read parts of the script. In the end where Karl blasts his own guy with the eye, the script says something he was aiming for the other person, and activated the eye as his thug rotated into the line of fire and so gets killed accidently.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back