The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore - complete prop

This is really cool! We're did you find the base text for the book?
I found bits and pieces around the interwebs and I have put it together in an order that allows better reading. I have also added some pieces of Rita in myself to tie it all together. I'm also adding in images to match the flow of the book. And numbering too. I got to speak yo Mina Lima to which was a great help.

Sent from my vivo Xplay3S using Tapatalk

A couple more hours work and I think I will be ready for printing. I forgot to factor in my 2 week holiday! Just placing the imagery in now...and then double check the chapter page numbers.

Hi Guys...It's printing!

I've spell checked as best i can...and everything looks OK. I've added in lots of images, and bits and pieces from Rita Skeeter to try to tie it all together. Hopefully it will make for good reading, if a little amateur.

Once I have made the final prop cover, and coloured the edges green i will post a link to the book on blurb, along with photos of the final product.

Here is a small preview of some of the pages, please bear in mind that it will print in black and white:

Screen Shot 2015-10-01 at 15.54.58.pngScreen Shot 2015-10-01 at 15.55.09.pngScreen Shot 2015-10-01 at 15.55.20.pngScreen Shot 2015-10-01 at 15.55.30.pngScreen Shot 2015-10-01 at 15.55.37.png

Cheers for now!

looks great! @bennygorilla
Thank you. I'm really pleased with how it turned out. Will make a great Christmas present for my friend...and also one for me too...haha

Last edited by a moderator:
OK Guys, I've put it up in the Project Runs....wish me luck!! AAAAAHHHH!! This is the first time i've done anything like this, so any comments will be welcome.

Cheers!

I wanted to put in a good word for bennygorilla, as I received a copy of his dumbledore book today!! It's even more impressive in person. He did a spectacular job with the details and presentation. If you're a collector of Potter props, you'd really be missing out if you don't get in on his run :D I love how the edges of the pages have a metallic green look. Nice touch! The embossing also adds so much to the overall look. Amazing work!

Looks like I will need to make myself another copy of the Potion book to go with this one.

OsIG00r.jpg

Hello bennygorilla, Do you have/can you made another copy of the Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore ?... I would really love to buy it.my email is virginiechaillou@gmail.com please let me know the price with Postal charges for France. Thanks in avance. Virginie Chaillou
Hi there, if you look in the classifieds you can find the run on there with a the details you need. The next run I'm doing will be september. 2018. You can pre-order for that run.

I'm running behind on the current run, but getting a good crack on it this weekend. I have 3 ready to send to the people that have ordered it. So the septber run will be on time.

Benny

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Hi there, if you look in the classifieds you can find the run on there with a the details you need. The next run I'm doing will be september. 2018. You can pre-order for that run.

I'm running behind on the current run, but getting a good crack on it this weekend. I have 3 ready to send to the people that have ordered it. So the septber run will be on time.

Benny

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Are u still selling this amazing books?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back