The Lexx, the most powerful destructive weapon in 2 universes

TZY

The LEXX is ready...From Hunk of Junk productions. Limited run of 50 kits only. 50 plus parts resin and 3D printed. It is 27" long 13" wide and 5.4 " at its tallest part.Built in a computer and master parts run on a 3D printer before casting.
lexx_ship_04.jpgLEXX 2.jpgLEXX 1.jpg

Last edited:
Wonderful build TZY! Loved that sci-fi series. Can you give us a breakdown of your paint scheme and weathering. Just what colors/paints you used and application. Looks really awesome and I am excited to see this on therpf. If you have any in process painting pics, I would love to see them. Again, wonderful project. can't wait to see your base.

Wonderful build TZY! Loved that sci-fi series. Can you give us a breakdown of your paint scheme and weathering. Just what colors/paints you used and application. Looks really awesome and I am excited to see this on therpf. If you have any in process painting pics, I would love to see them. Again, wonderful project. can't wait to see your base.
Thanks Guys ...glad you like it .
Unfortunately I never take pics of my work as I go...im usually working on 3 or 4 models at the same time .The paint scheme is about 90% custom mixes The main body made up of Folk Arts and Apple Barrels acrylics , FA 939 Butter Pecan, FA 420 Linen,AB 20505 Antique white, AB 20778 Country tan. The other colors FA 417 Teddy Bear brown, FA raw sienna, FA 419 Teddy bear tan,AB 20524 Golden Brown,AB 20779 caramel candy,AB 20521 Nutmeg brown and AB 20558 Territorial beige were used to high lighten and as washes to tone down other colors.The eyes were a mix of FA2249 Pueblo , yellow and washes of Burnt sienna and dark brown with clear coats between layers. The emitters were Krylons Chrome de-caned and brushed on to the emitters that were painted black first. The bone parts were white with black washes dry brushed antique white.Most of it was hand painted over airbrush base coats and lots and lots of masking...lots of masking. The frame work was painted black first then brushed with Mithril silver.The dark areas ,gunmetal and silver mix with black washes.
the length tip to tail is 26 1/2 " I will have it at Wonderfest this year if you want to see it at my table in the dealers room . I have the Moth from the series also . Its about 1/24th scale with ZEV.
Zev-Small-.jpgba694e74b3d4579423792680ec226edc.jpg

LEXX base finished .
Enjoy

Attachments

• A1.jpg
    A1.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 194
  • A2.jpg
    A2.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 174
  • A3.jpg
    A3.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 227
  • A4.jpg
    A4.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 250
  • A5.jpg
    A5.jpg
    281.4 KB · Views: 174
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back