Done / Completed The Lego Movie - Batman's cowl

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Gatekeeper

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Well, I have a 5-year old who would love a life-size Lego Batman cowl... so, yeah, for the quoted price, I'd want a kit.

coofunkcurly

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks guys. Have noted you. Hopefully this can pick up momentum so I can get it modeled and a buck milled out.

coofunkcurly

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
After seeing this thread I immediately started searching how to make a lego costume haha
Yep... me too :)
:)

So interest is pretty light (which I assumed it might be) but I'd still like to get this done for my son. Any 3D modellers interested in teaming up in exchange for a copy of a helmet? That would bring my costs down and I could maybe make this an "at-cost" run.

coofunkcurly

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: The Lego Movie - Batman's cowl *ANY 3D MODELERS INTERESTED IN TEAMING UP?*

Any modellers interested in a team up on this one?

teragon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I'm certainly not the best modeler on this board, but I'm willing to give it a shot for sure !

TheRocketeer

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I would make one...biggeekjr would probably love this :)

ronime

I can see what I can do to model it. Would be a fun project :D I don't know how to convert 3D models to CAD though so that might be an issue... Have a lot of props I have modeled that I need milled but that is stopping me >.<

muttmo

I am interested in one.. If you make several of them

coofunkcurly

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

So that's 3 modellers interested. Not sure where we go from here so we don't have 3 people working on the same thing?

teragon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Well, not sure how to proceed either, but maybe we can all submit a model, and you can chose which one you like the most ?
It's a slow monday at the office here, so I'm going to start working on this, but let us know if you have another idea !

edit : if you have some decent side and back view, it would be nice, can't seem to find good ones on the web. I will go buy a lego batman on my way home though, that's gonna help (and I've been wanting to buy legos for while now anyway :D)

Last edited: