The Legend Of Zelda : Wind Waker - Zeldas Tiara

Birkl

Hi guys,

So I started working on Zelda's tiara from Wind Waker like a week ago. It's for my girlfriend because one day she wanted to cosplay as Zelda. Here's what I've made so far and some pics.

CMMpdopW8AAU7iA.jpgCMX_EiVWoAASe90.jpgAt first I made some templates from paper.
CMNCReEXAAAd_BL.jpgCMOBCEoXAAApELH.jpgCMTkeq6XAAALhVk.jpgCMYBF-DWUAERCA4.jpgCMYQ5IVWcAAFNLe.jpgThen I traced those templates onto some styrofoam and cut everything out and sanded it down.
CMctbjFWcAALl0D.jpgAfter that I covered all the little pieces in Worbla. Burnt my fingers and the results weren't quite satisfying. But then I managed to fix that.
CMdPgXAW8AAizAz.jpgNext step: Covering everything with a layer of polyester resin for a smother surface.
CMr3qPRWgAAU6Om.jpgAnd now I'm at the point where I have to paint and assemble everything.

I anyone needs them I can provide the templates.

CM8GpgQWwAA7cBt.jpgToday I finished the two parts of the front center piece. Just need to apply something to the crystal so it stays shiny.

Zelda's Tiara.jpgThe tiara is finished. I'm not entirely sure how I'll manage to keep it on my girlfriend's head but that's something I'll have to try on etc etc.
I'll upload some photos with her when I see her again and if she agrees.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back