The Last Samurai Hero sword EBAY

Henry31

Jr Member
I just came across this, is it real? There is a another one for auction on a different website and it's also a hero sword. I was reading their latest catalogue. Thanks.
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Looks like the old sword my parents bought for me as a Xmas gift when I was 15 years old. Also a standard one you could pick up at any random flea market over the years.

Also, the one with the correct pommel (the ebay one) can be seen on more people then just Tom Cruise, so a claim that it is Tom's need a lot of evidence.
Check the first screenshot in this link: Last Samurai, The - Cavalry Officer's Sword
Tom is on the left and someone else is on the right. You can clearly see the sword the person on the right carries is the same kind of sword as Tom's in the photo I already posted.

That one is not what it is being listed as....
I assume you mean the Prop Store one, if so I agree. That sword does not match any of Tom's swords.

The ebay one (though for sale on FB as well) does look like the kind of sword Tom wore, but it also looks like the swords other officers wore.

So for now none of the 2 can be proven as Tom's sword imho.

For me it is the e-bay one, blade is different on that one than the screen caps
Sorry, again you left out some important information. For you the ebay on is what? Tom's? Though that does not make sense with the last part of your statement.

If it is the ebay one you think is not Tom's, what do you think of the Prop Store one?

The e-bay sword does not match some of the screen-caps that have been presented here AND The Prop Store ones pommel looks wrong as well now that I have looked at it some more, so both are to be approached cautiously and need more research imo

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back