The Last of Us HBO (2023) Props and Artifacts

ClockWorkProps

With the release of the HBO adaptation of The Last of Us there will most definitely be things to recreate this thread is for anyone who wants to help or needs help making things from the show!

Last edited:
Fedra Ration Tickets, could not get better quality screenshot on my computer, but anyone Interested helping with coming up with the written text or possibly knowing any information on them?
Who-is-Watching-•-HBO-Max (11).png

Attachments

• Who-is-Watching-•-HBO-Max (10).png
    Who-is-Watching-•-HBO-Max (10).png
    452.7 KB · Views: 164
  • Who-is-Watching-•-HBO-Max (9).png
    Who-is-Watching-•-HBO-Max (9).png
    490.6 KB · Views: 149
  • Who-is-Watching-•-HBO-Max (8).png
    Who-is-Watching-•-HBO-Max (8).png
    867 KB · Views: 138
  • Who-is-Watching-•-HBO-Max (7).png
    Who-is-Watching-•-HBO-Max (7).png
    448.9 KB · Views: 154
  • Who-is-Watching-•-HBO-Max (6).png
    Who-is-Watching-•-HBO-Max (6).png
    367.9 KB · Views: 168
  • Who-is-Watching-•-HBO-Max (4).png
    Who-is-Watching-•-HBO-Max (4).png
    648.4 KB · Views: 176
I haven't seen any better screenshot of the Ration Cards and I can't find any online. However, it is possible that we might be able to get better looks at them later in the series but its a big maybe since Joel, Sarah and Ellie won't be in FEDRA territory very much.

Interestingly enough, someone recreated these ration cards using some language from old WWII OPA ration cards, substituting FEDRA as the agency where appropriate.

While you can't make out full phrases, several words do seem to repeat from the show's screenshots that match the warning on an OPA card - "except", "regulations", "any person" appear visible in both.

Interestingly enough, someone recreated these ration cards using some language from old WWII OPA ration cards, substituting FEDRA as the agency where appropriate.

While you can't make out full phrases, several words do seem to repeat from the show's screenshots that match the warning on an OPA card - "except", "regulations", "any person" appear visible in both.
I actually have seen this before! I’m going to start doing a test photoshop but I also might wait to see if there are Possibly any other pictures of them in upcoming episodes

I just need to figure out what kind of paper to print them on, I’m open to suggestions on any colored paper that matches pretty well to the cards

With the release of the HBO adaptation of The Last of Us there will most definitely be things to recreate this thread is for anyone who wants to help or needs help making things from the show!
I am interested and posting a thread about the fedra uniforms and equipment. I really liked the kit setup (from what I saw the first time watching) of some the FEDRA police/mil guys/gals. Specifically, the black woman we see about 36 minutes into the show.

Sorry if this is not the thread for this, but if anyone else is interested I believe Ellie’s torch is a Nebo Cryket, or some variation of. I grabbed myself one for £20 here in the UK.

The main difference I can see is that in the lens the inner ring is yellow, whereas in the show it appears to be white.
5AB9B952-90ED-4503-93E6-12351308BBE3.jpeg

Looking the proportions from these shots, I would also lean towards the Big Cryket, being that it looks a bit chunkier, and the Big Cryket literature depicts a full size man's hands to wrap 4 fingers on the handle, whereas the petite Bella Ramsey looks like she could get 4 fingers with a fair bit of room to spare, which would be commensurate with the inch longer length. It's definitely been heavily weathered with a tape/wrap around both the base and pivot point, the yellow insert removed, and had the interior of the bezel blacked out.

1675183852377.png

ntyKR6HhyHHbvzz8rjf6hg-320-80.jpg

I was looking for the CBI Infection Scanner/Reader. Not sure what it's called. Has anyone come across files for that?

Has anyone discerned what model revolver Joel carries? I know in the game it is a Taurus Model 66, and then later replaced with various S&W models. I have watched the show, and seen several stills and screen captures, but really can't tell what it is. Nothing on the IMFDB site either.

1122C41F-5BD2-407A-B52A-86EA9238469C.jpeg

I have figured out what type of cassette Bills mix tape is it is a Maxell UDX-II 90 and the Label says “Mix For Bill” but I can’t figure out what the text on the far right says usual with some cassette labels it says N.R YES NO But it looks like it says a lot more the just that also it is not the original label that went with that brand of cassette can anyone figure out what that text on the far right could be?

Attachments

• 0F8CF0FD-942C-4436-96CF-D4E9C656812F.jpeg
    0F8CF0FD-942C-4436-96CF-D4E9C656812F.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 75
  • A42191EA-4DB1-4D1F-A4A8-E0F2DCD377C3.jpeg
    A42191EA-4DB1-4D1F-A4A8-E0F2DCD377C3.jpeg
    631.8 KB · Views: 69

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back