The Last Jedi Screening WARNING SPOILERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm new here.... and I have no intent on attacking anyone or The Pawn... but maybe you could provide us with some proof that your there such as a random pic of you at the after party which is allowed...

I think people are upset cause everyone is giving it rave reviews and what your saying to be honest is just very meh and dis-heartning and doesn't really line up with the soundtrack leak... Not saying your lying and if anything I buy the Luke being in two places at once because of the imax promotional poster but you have a lot of death here... Luke, Phasma, Snoke it seems like a bit much to be honest...

I know for me personally Luke Fighting is one thing I wanted to see but I didn't view Kylo as the big bad in this at all wanted to see him grey..... People are saying there is a bunch of jaw dropping twists and it sounds like from what your saying there really isn't any.... and i'm 99.9% sure Rey is not a random according to someone very credible...

I guess what I'm saying is I hope you are having some fun with us other wise the movie we have waited two years for is just not that good by the sounds of it

I love how Jedi-72 is trying to discredit me by my being new here despite me being the only guy here who has even a shred of evidence to back up my claims. Go **** yourself.

pawn did answer you. this isn't 4 chan.
i'll paste his post

For all you doubters just go see the movie. I’m not here to prove anything to anyone. I really do not care if you believe it or not. These are the major plot points most people wanted to know. Luke death would take 30 minutes to discuss. When you see it you will know why.

Hey go see the movie. Make up you own mind. Everything I told you is true. The deaths don’t make it a bad movie at all. It’s a good movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love how Jedi-72 is trying to discredit me by my being new here despite me being the only guy here who has even a shred of evidence to back up my claims. Go **** yourself.
The only guy? You are posting whats already all over the net! You think you dropped some massive info up in here? Odds are those of us that came over here immediately already know what you are talking about. You posted info that everybody hunting for spoilers already knows.
Sincere thanks for the 3 people reading all this and lurking that did not know already.

It’s all about good. I was expecting something different with Rey and Kylo. I wanted Rey bad at end and Kylo good. Maybe next one.

Don't you think its counterproductive for the finale to have Rey be the villain and Kylo the hero?

It's mostly likely going to end with Kylo being redeemed, based on him killing Snoke it might be achievable, or him dying.

Either way I'm hoping they clear away from the pairing of these two. It sounds yucky now, even more so.

legit question.... i know what your saying with the books but the movie i put together has luke starting to train rey... than stopping than starting again so the yoda bit would line up... is the real problem frosty because you don't like what your hearing cause neither do I.... they teased way too much complication with kylo and him just being evil doesn't really sit right cause Rian Johnson himself said he wouldnt do that unless kylo turns half way and turns back...

Your evidence is a children's book that ends before the scene where Rey is meditating and freaks Luke out with how powerful she is. Yoda could be the one who convinces Luke to continue her training.

Go read the posts on Reddit which confirm EVERTHING I told you. Misterfrosty you don’t know anything. mike drop!

question if what your saying is true lots of people are talking about this kylo ren / rey relationship (not neccesairly intimate but it seems to be the big thing) thoughts on it... these are actual reporters tweeting about this too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back