Limited Run The Last Action Hero - Ticket - 2nd Run

I received mine and I love them! Are you considering doing other "gold" tickets? Willy Wonka, Polar Express, Hogwarts Express,...?

Someone's already got a run for Wonka. I might look at Hogwarts....I don't remember what the ticket looks like.

My John Wick Coins have finally completed, and I was able to come back to this project. I made new Tickets and they are now available.

You can follow the instructions in Post #1. I will make more tickets if necessary.
I received mine and I love them! Are you considering doing other "gold" tickets? Willy Wonka, Polar Express, Hogwarts Express,...?

Would there be interest in a Hogwarts ticket ? I think you can get official tickets pretty easy.

I defenitely would be interested in a few Hogwarts tickets. As often: fan-made stuff could be better in quality than the licensed stuff. I've seen some different "licensed" versions of the ticket in different qualities, and none of them seemed good enough to me. I'm sure you can come up with a much better version ;-).

Don't know about the one that can be bought in the Harry Potter Shop (the replica that comes with either a 9 3/4 magnet or keyring)?

I defenitely would be interested in a few Hogwarts tickets. As often: fan-made stuff could be better in quality than the licensed stuff. I've seen some different "licensed" versions of the ticket in different qualities, and none of them seemed good enough to me. I'm sure you can come up with a much better version ;-).

Don't know about the one that can be bought in the Harry Potter Shop (the replica that comes with either a 9 3/4 magnet or keyring)?

Well, since it isn't expensive to acquire a genuine ticket, I can see what I can come up with.

IMG_2518.jpg

IMG_2521.jpg

IMG_2523.jpg

IMG_2516.JPG

IMG_2527.jpg

IMG_2529.jpg

That is Very nice. That is a testament to the coolness of this prop, that you'd go to such lengths for a $10 replica !!!!
With a prop this nice you have to go that little bit further, otherwise it would just be another prop put in a drawer and damaged

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back