Limited Run The Last Action Hero - Ticket - 2nd Run

My pleasure !

I wonder if some are buying 2 tickets so they can rip one in half. ;)

I tried it. It tears good. :D

One of them i'm thinking of doing a display with the movie poster in the background and the other one i'm just keeping for future presents to my friends or a Secret santa gift :)
Gonna pm you my Email adress as well.

Most went out in the mail Saturday. The last two will go out Monday. We're about half way through the tickets.

Ah. That means it was Yours that forgot to write your RPF name on the PayPal. I sent it out with the others, so you're good. :D

You got it, thanks, I'll try to remember to put my username on these things in the future. I used to always do it, I guess I just don't think about it as much since Paypal changed the layout. :)

I send out based on PayPal payment, so as long as I receive payment, a customer is good. But it's still nice to see your name on the list. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_2046.JPG
    IMG_2046.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 117
I love the weight and thickness. These are nicer than the Wonka tickets I did before.

You can leave me positive feedback upon receipt of the ticket if you're satisfied. :cool

--- edit ---

There's a distortion in the box that surrounds "Movie Night".......is that really there ? Or is that an illusion of the photo?

It should be a straight box.

Do you mean a distortion in the picture I posted? If so, I see no such thing in real life.

Also deeply considering getting a second one for ripping now. How many are left at this point?

Do you mean a distortion in the picture I posted? If so, I see no such thing in real life.

Also deeply considering getting a second one for ripping now. How many are left at this point?

Good ! The reflection of the shiny ticket just made an optical illusion.

Still more than 10 left.

- - - Updated - - -

My ticket was waiting for me when I got back from the Super Bowl (humblebrag!) - the quality is amazing. Really great work.

Thanks ! I had fun with this one. All the little details just made it more appealing to do.

After being out in town today I have returned to a white envelope with US stamps on, like a little school boy I grabbed it up and ripped it open (carefully lol) and there inside was two excellent tickets :) awesome job on these they are amazing, off to the framers tomorrow to see how much they can frame them for :) thanks again.

P

Edit: well deserved feedback left :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back