Limited Run The Last Action Hero - Ticket - 2nd Run

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Megamicrofish

Sr Member
Fast international shipping, Received mine today.
Thanks for doing these. Now just got to think of a way of displaying it:)

Jintosh

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
7 tickets left of the 1st run.

If I run out and there's still interest, I'll print up a second run. :)

Jintosh

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
After being out in town today I have returned to a white envelope with US stamps on, like a little school boy I grabbed it up and ripped it open (carefully lol) and there inside was two excellent tickets :) awesome job on these they are amazing, off to the framers tomorrow to see how much they can frame them for :) thanks again.

P

Edit: well deserved feedback left :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you indeed ! Yes, these are just sent out in a white envelope with an inner cardstock "pocket" with the tickets inside.

Jintosh

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
There's still 2 left. And I may print a few more for any late comers.

I will be focusing on the John Wick coins and completing my Hamunaptra key.

CJane

When do you another run, I'd like a second ticket.

Also definitely want to follow Hamunaptra progress!