Interest The KRULL Glaive with mechanism

Fedoraiders

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello fans of KRULL.
Since several years, I receive the questions about my Glaive with mechanism. I answer that it was really expensive and that the machinist that made it for me is retired. With the Screen Used Glaive from Prop Store see on the web , I have no more secrets and I was wondering if there would be any interest in having a Glaive with elastic mechanism like mine and like the Screen Used Glaive from Prop Store. I will try to find another machinist that could make the frame mechanism and the aluminium blades and I will make the cover like my Glaive. It would be obviously very expensive. Between this time, I'm going to think about making it myself without a machinist. What do you think?

I have a Facebook page about a Krull Glaive and a Youtube Chanel.

Hocky

I have asked you a few times about a working model like yours.
When you say expensive, what ballpark figure are you talking please?
Hello fans of KRULL.
Since several years, I receive the questions about my Glaive with mechanism. I answer that it was really expensive and that the machinist that made it for me is retired. With the Screen Used Glaive from Prop Store see on the web , I have no more secrets and I was wondering if there would be any interest in having a Glaive with elastic mechanism like mine and like the Screen Used Glaive from Prop Store. I will try to find another machinist that could make the frame mechanism and the aluminium blades and I will make the cover like my Glaive. It would be obviously very expensive. Between this time, I'm going to think about making it myself without a machinist. What do you think?

I have a Facebook page about a Krull Glaive and a Youtube Chanel.

Fedoraiders

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sorry for the delay to answer yo. I did some machinery in my area but without success. I will try to make it myself but it will take me a long time. In the meantime, you can follow me on my facebook page about Krull Glaive and you can contact my by private message to have a news. Thanks!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.