the Koon ( from southpark not a racial slur)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Karmac

I'm dressing up as the Koon from south park

http://cornellsun.com/files/images/The coon.png

there's a picture of what I'm going for ( really more of a "grown ****" since I'm not short , fat, or 11)

so here's my progress so far.

White shirt - check

Black pants and jacket- check

belt - needs to be done

Claws - needs to be done ( I was going to mod some Freddy hands froma costume shop unless anyone has a better idea)

the Letter "C" on the front - this is one I need help with friends, I've tried finding a high res image to print to my iron on transfer paper but canno't find a Letter C that matches , if anyone can find a Font or an image of it that would be perfect!!!

Cape - I have 2 yards of red fabric that I'm working on making into a cape. if anyone has a tutorial online they think is pretty cool I'm all ears, if not I'll just take a stab at it and hope for the best

Ears - Check

Tail - Check

Face mask - in progress.

hopefully it turns out well, I'll post pictures of my **** exploits when it's finished. Happy halloween RPFers!!!!!!!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Tesseract

I saw The **** at The New York Comic Con and got his picture. It was disconcerting being black in a sea of white people shouting for The **** to turn around...disconcerting but oddly still funny.