The journey begins new hunter in the making

juiceredrum

hi everybody ,

im fairly still new here , i have had the pleasure of meeting some of you guys , but here is the beginning of my story , the start on my predator path was rough at the start, purchasing a recasted howard studios bust from ebay for 100$ and a poor copy at that LOL here's the ebay thread total newb mistake and hey , you live and you learn ,i went through the hassle of a refund took a long time but i got my money back is all that matters i came across some cool people in my search and people willing to help me out but finally i went with a synder P2 mask from chuck "ruffkintoy" THE MAN !!! he had it poured and too me in no time , i was so happy when it came heres some shots of the raw mask

th_100_4183.jpg.gifth_100_4186.jpg.gifth_100_4184.jpg.gif

i've gotten some awesome tips from some expirenced members on the lair about painting right now im shopping for supplys and tools heres the paint for my mask thread

well any how i was still eager to get something done its killing me just watching this thing look so badass without paint lol
so i did my teeth here they are :
th_100_4191.jpg.gif
I actually used citadel inks lol from gameworkshop to paint them , i used a coat of ogryn flesh , as the base color and baal red to bring out the color , when i was done painting i used a clear acrylic gloss spray to make them shine alil
thanks for looking i will post each pred mask up date see ya guys later

th_100_4183.jpg.gif

th_100_4186.jpg.gif

th_100_4184.jpg.gif

th_100_4191.jpg.gif

hell yea man , but honestly i dont see the suit done by then lol to have the blackest most metal predator it will take
much longer , but hell maybe the head will be done lol with dreads,quills, bio, foam ,paint , airbrush even if its not
done we could still check out the con ,my birthdays in march will be turning twenty six, *******-"a"
Good Luck on the project.
And if you are done by march we can hit Megacon together

hell yea man , but honestly i dont see the suit done by then lol to have the blackest most metal predator it will take
much longer , but hell maybe the head will be done lol with dreads,quills, bio, foam ,paint , airbrush even if its not
done we could still check out the con ,my birthdays in march will be turning twenty six, *******-"a"
I will be looking forward to you meeting this goal if you can and have able enough time to complete it. I also forgot to mention that the teeth came out really cool after that 1st intial discussion we had and that I had hoped that all the advice that I had given had helped in some way towards your build man! I hope you boys enjoy the MegaCon I know I did when I went last year back home. Make sure you post pics when it is all over.

Good luck on the suit man...I know it will get daunting at times but don't let it stop you and keep chugging along. Also The teeth look damn good.

I agree Black Metal ist Krieg, im turning 26 in march too
I know there another Con near July or sometime around that month

bro honestly you are one of the guys who helped alot even if i couldnt use the info it ALWAYS got me in the right direction
thank you so much Guan-thwei your one of my first friends on the forum , and really my time frame is oct i gave myself a year to complete thanks about the teeth cant wait to get more done

I will be looking forward to you meeting this goal if you can and have able enough time to complete it. I also forgot to mention that the teeth came out really cool after that 1st intial discussion we had and that I had hoped that all the advice that I had given had helped in some way towards your build man! I hope you boys enjoy the MegaCon I know I did when I went last year back home. Make sure you post pics when it is all over.

I agree Black Metal ist Krieg, im turning 26 in march too
I know there another Con near July or sometime around that month

well lol im more a grindcore guy myself , but all metal is badass (not so much the epic metal fan though ) whens your b-day mines the 25th ill mos def have more done by july:) .....hopefully

bro honestly you are one of the guys who helped alot even if i couldnt use the info it ALWAYS got me in the right direction
thank you so much Guan-thwei your one of my first friends on the forum , and really my time frame is oct i gave myself a year to complete thanks about the teeth cant wait to get more done
I'm glad that I was able to get you this far in your build and I must say that you are getting along much faster then I have seen by most, so definitely congradulations man!!

Good luck on the suit man...I know it will get daunting at times but don't let it stop you and keep chugging along. Also The teeth look damn good.

thanks alot my friend for the words of encouragement but we have a supportive community im sure alot of cool guys like you put in the inspiring words every now and then to keep me chugging but truely the most daunting thing so far is my predator budget lol and thanks so much about the teeth any compliment from a lair member means more than so dudes that dont know what there looking at

Here's a mask update fella's , for x-mas my girl bought me a airbrush and compressor , and a dremel tool , also a set of detail paintbrushes and a set of paint brushes that has like 60 brushes of all kinds , she got me most of the tools i needed
:) im so lucky ....sometimes i actually proposed christmas day dropped a pretty penny on a ring :D but any ways i have cleaned my mask using warm soapy water and a small amount of brush cleaner (like 2 tablespoon in five gallon bucket ) and a green brillo , also before i washed the mask i dremeled the seam down , there really is no since in posting pics of that , u couldnt see the seam in the pics i posted anyway lol just posting a small update , also here in a week or so i will be placing an order from uratz for my bio yay!

Here's a mask update fella's , for x-mas my girl bought me a airbrush and compressor , and a dremel tool , also a set of detail paintbrushes and a set of paint brushes that has like 60 brushes of all kinds , she got me most of the tools i needed
:) im so lucky ....sometimes i actually proposed christmas day dropped a pretty penny on a ring :D but any ways i have cleaned my mask using warm soapy water and a small amount of brush cleaner (like 2 tablespoon in five gallon bucket ) and a green brillo , also before i washed the mask i dremeled the seam down , there really is no since in posting pics of that , u couldnt see the seam in the pics i posted anyway lol just posting a small update , also here in a week or so i will be placing an order from uratz for my bio yay!

nice man! congrats!!! can't wait to see the updates I haven't talked to you in awhile! I've slowed down drastically on my suit going to get the gloves painted this week though! can't wait to see some new pics man

build update i placed my order with mike (uratz) for the ghoul hunter bio :) its been shipped and is held up in custom in NY expected some time this week !!!!! cant wait i always loved the ghoul hunter design and even the zombie concept back story
also placed an order with chuck(ruffkintoy) for a wolf neck ring which i should receieve some time this week too yay ill get the pics up as soon as i get um guys:)

future plans (like within 2weeks ) i plan on ordering the veterbrae dread rings from Skunk( lee) and i plan on getting my
dreads here soon now i would like some input here i was checking out hez's dreads and they look really good and they have
a cheaper price than bambooie but booiedreads speak for themselves though they look prestine any suggestion
comparisons ??? input 2 cents?

You want nice slick shiny AVP dreads (Booie) or nice textured Elder dreads (Hez). It depends on what your vision of your hunter is. Either way you will get good quality. I have both and they are sick.

alright guys heres the new stuff heres my bio arrived straight from china from mike ( uratz)
th_100_4230.jpg.gif th_100_4231.jpg.gif th_100B4300.jpg.gif
this thing is so awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!! heres an image of the leds th_100B4280.jpg.gif th_100B4290.jpg.gif th_100B4270.jpg.gif heres the skull beads that were included mike really makes it worth the buy th_100B4250.jpg.gif th_100_4233.jpg.gif

th_100_4230.jpg.gif

th_100_4231.jpg.gif

th_100B4300.jpg.gif

th_100B4280.jpg.gif

th_100B4290.jpg.gif

th_100B4270.jpg.gif

th_100B4250.jpg.gif

th_100_4233.jpg.gif

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back