THE JOKER CHRONICLES – FIRST BLOOD short film parody NOW ON-LINE for viewing ANNOU

joker-scar

Hi guys & gals, here is a further update about a thread I posted a few months ago about my FIRST BLOOD & THE DARK KNIGHT parody short film entitled “THE JOKER CHRONICLES – FIRST BLOOD” ...well it is now available for viewing on my web site (broken into 2 parts because of You-Tube specs). It is basically the “First Blood” storyline but instead of the Rambo character I’ve replaced him with the TDK ”Joker”. The film is 25 minutes and was shot in HD. We shot the film in Hope BC on some of the same locations that the FIRST BLOOD production used. The film was made to stand alone but obviously if you know FIRST BLOOD & THE DARK KNIGHT you will get much more out of the film.
To watch the movie and for more info, pix and threads visit my web site ...
Bohemian Films
Hope you enjoy this twisted comic tale.... :lol

Re: THE JOKER CHRONICLES – FIRST BLOOD short film parody NOW ON-LINE for viewing A

Richard
Im glad your parody has finally been released to the masses pal. I posted it on the stallonezone (which Im a Mod of) and there has been nothing but great feedback about it.

I still wet myself when watching it, well done to all who was involved, its great to see something so original and freshing, and something thats made for fans by fans.

Regan :)

Re: THE JOKER CHRONICLES – FIRST BLOOD short film parody NOW ON-LINE for viewing A

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Richard
Im glad your parody has finally been released to the masses pal. I posted it on the stallonezone (which Im a Mod of) and there has been nothing but great feedback about it.
Cool man, I am off to Toronto for a funeral,:cry but I will check the website when i get back. Glad fans are liking it. :thumbsup

I still wet myself when watching it, well done to all who was involved, its great to see something so original and freshing, and something thats made for fans by fans.

Regan :)
Thanks, I really appreciate the feedback. :cool

bump for the weekend...
got some cool news, the film was accepted in the Thriller! Chiller! Film fest.

bump for the weekend...
got some cool news, the film was accepted in the Thriller! Chiller! Film fest.

Well done that man! It's about time you guys had some recognition for all the hard work you did to make this film. :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back